Investments Operations Manager at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage daily activities of Investment Operations team. Assist senior investment management with client servicing and maintaining and improving operational procedures.
- Respond to the needs of internal and external clients, as well as third parties related to transactions
- Comprehend, interpret, and analyze complex legal documents to ensure compliance of transactions
- Manage, monitor, and reconcile global data facilities and bonds
- Manage and monitor transaction reports and ensure all notices received in Laserfishe are processed timely and accurately
- Manage and monitor follow-up of unrolled and assumed rate contracts for global data loan facilities and bonds
- Act as a point of contact for escalated data issues
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, economics or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Typically, 4 or more years financial services experience working with institutional assets and/or investment operations, and at least 1 year of leadership responsibility
- Experience handling daily and complicated security transactions
- Asset tracking system knowledge and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Extensive knowledge of security accruals and payment rules
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret offering memorandum notes and synthetic documents
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions and handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
Added Bonus If You Have
- Familiarity with Bloomberg
- Coursework in investments or financial markets
- Understanding and experience in structured finance, CLO/CDOs, corporate trusts
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services and technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.