International Contracts Manager at Shield AI Company (Do Not Use Duplicate) (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:38 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 8, 2022
Introduction to Shield AI
Shield AI’s mission is to protect service members and civilians with intelligent systems. Shield AI is a fast growing, venture-backed defense-technology company built around a team of proven executives, distinguished warfighters, and world-class AI engineers. Since 2018, Shield AI’s products and people have supported operations around the world with the US Department of Defense and our allies. Most recently, we acquired Heron Systems and Martin UAV as wholly owned subsidiaries of Shield AI. Join our team and shape the future of artificially intelligent systems.
As Contracts Manager- International, you will take on a wide range of responsibilities to support the development and execution of the international contracting endeavors. You will join a high performing legal team that shares a genuine commitment to our mission and our values.
Projects that you might work on:
- Help business development team drive international customer growth by working to execute new commercial contracts.
- Collaborate on major proposals, monitor large contracts, and assist in key negotiations
- Alert Counsel when identifying risks and compliance with various regulations
- 5+ years of work on international contracts, preferably with a defense contractor or Government
- Deep understanding of government procurement process
- Judgment and initiative required to own multiple projects from end-to-end
- Experience with DCS (Direct Commercial Sale) international sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and able to contribute to the broader start-up legal function
- Combination of industry and government experience
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply now!
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
More Information on Shield AI Company (Do Not Use Duplicate)
Shield AI Company (Do Not Use Duplicate) operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Diego, CA. Shield AI Company (Do Not Use Duplicate) was founded in 2015. It has 345 total employees. To see all jobs at Shield AI Company (Do Not Use Duplicate), click here.
Read Full Job Description