International Commercialization Lead - Oncology at Invitae (Remote)
Location: East Coast US or Canada. UK/West-Europe considered (remote)
Language requirements: English. Additional languages are a plus!
Start date: ASAP
Invitae is on a mission to drive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people.
To bolster our shared mission and help Invitae expand, we are looking for an International Commercialization Lead. In this position, you will be growing the international footprint for our oncology portfolio.
A day in the life
Your typical day might include the following:
- Building commercial plans by geography and product as well as leading cross-functional groups to ensure successful and timely global launches;
- Understanding new products and services and prioritizing commercial launch geographies accordingly;
- Evaluating the market from segmentation to dynamics through clinical trends and regional regulatory landscape;
- Monitoring industry trends, assessing the global competitive environment and anticipating market shifts and customer demands;
- Act as key collaborator in the commercialization of pharma CDxs across regulated markets;
- Developing key indicators to track implementation of launch plans;
- Nurturing successful relationships with key customers to comprehend emerging trends and successful adoption of new products.
This job might be for you if:
- You have +5-year experience in product management or customer-facing role in the precision oncology fields and affiliated product portfolios;
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical domain including CDx landscape is a plus!
- You understand hereditary cancer, somatic oncology and CDx markets and know how to position sophisticated product offerings across these landscapes, especially in LATAM, EMEA, APAC and Canada regions;
- You are phenomenal at building business cases and applying quantitative market analytics to enable return on investment based decision-making;
- You feel confident nurturing relationships with a variety of key collaborators as well as prioritizing and coordinating multiple projects under a dynamic development program;
- You carry an accomplished track-record in growing complex organizations and you are passionate about driving initiatives that increase market share.
We are a multidisciplinary company performing a novel business model in a highly technical and supervised industry against a backdrop of rapid and ground-breaking technological advancement. Patients are at the center of everything we do, while we continually seek to improve and grow in efficiency and strive to produce consistent and reliable results.
Our dedication has fueled striking growth, and our team has more than doubled in the past three years. But what we’re most proud of is helping more than 2 million patients get the medical answers they need.
Do you want to know more about us and how we are changing the genetics industry?
- Visit our website Invitae.com
- Check out Invitae’s YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Invitae retains your application data for 12 months to process your job application and produce anonymised monitoring statistics. After 12 months, your data will automatically be deleted. In addition, you have the right to request your personal data be deleted, updated or removed at any time. You can also have a copy of the information Invitae holds about you. Please send your requests to [email protected]
/!\ Staffing and Recruiting Agencies /!\
Contact from Staffing and Recruitment Agencies are not appreciated and will be automatically disregarded. Our vacancies are only intended for individuals.
Individuals being represented by an agency will be considered unsolicited. We do not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers.
Direct contact with hiring managers is not appreciated. Agencies that try to by-pass Talent Acquisition will not be considered for future partnerships. Please note that all recruitment is handled through Talent Acquisition.