Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Design and administer benefits schemes in APAC and EMEA regions, pension and all time off Programs & policies (Vacation, Leave of absence, holidays, sick time, sabbaticals etc).
- Support merger and acquisition initiatives with leadership, business partners and various stakeholders for a successful integration and transition of benefits.
- Responsible for monitoring the renewals for the various schemes in multiple regions. Partner with Consultants/Brokers to evaluate performance, costs, risks and opportunities.
- Leads, plans and manages effective communications and education of benefits schemes (including time off policies, open enrollment, wellness etc). Create and update benefits communication and documents on internal HR wiki.
- Stay up to date on compliance updates and requirements. Update policies and programs to align with any regulatory changes and partner with Global Benefits Operations Manager to implement.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- At least 7+ years of experience in designing and administering benefits schemes the APAC and EMEA regions Including managing client/vendor relationships.
- At least 5 years experience in managing large-scale, complex projects
- International compensation experience is a huge plus! May partner with U.S. Compensation team on special projects for our globally distributed workforce
- Partner with Global Benefits Operations Manager on the implementation of new benefits or benefits enhancements to existing programs
- Experience with new country launches and establishment of benefits plans
- Responsible for monitoring and administering annual renewal for APAC and EMEA regions. May assist or partner with Americas Benefits Manager for LATAM regions.
- Evaluate current plan performance and costs, including risks and opportunities
- Leads, plans and manages effective communications and education of benefits (including time off policies, open enrollment, wellness etc).
- Review and provide feedback related to data analytics in the research of market trends, benefits surveys and stay abreast of emerging benefits trends to maintain a competitive benefits portfolio.
- Manages the due diligence process in acquisitions and mergers as necessary
- Ensures that the design of benefits are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manage program invoices and ensure timely including accurate reconciliation.
- Workday Benefits experience is a must
- Proficient in Google Suite products
- Deeply detailed and process oriented.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with managing vendor relationships.
- Having a can-do flexible positive attitude is a must
- Bachelor’s degree.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a startup culture - comfort with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and action.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.