Pluralsight is seeking an Integrations Consultant to join its Professional Services team. In this role you will report to the Director of Professional Services. You will serve as an internal and external expert on our Integrations & Analytics offerings.
By working closely with customers, you will help them understand how to merge Pluralsight data with their enterprise data and advise them on how to present the combined results in a way that demonstrates how the Pluralsight platform enables the achievement of technology skill objectives. You will be directly involved in all integration needs, including but not limited to setting up Single Sign-on, integrating with their Learning Management Software, Configuring custom data feeds and consulting on API best practices.
You're committed to being a Team Member that:
- Sees the success of your team members and the company as a whole as part of your responsibility.
- Delivers solutions that are creative, forward-thinking and meaningful to the business.
- Approaches others in a genuine and honest way and always assume positive intent in others.
- Gets results through agreements and are fully committed to satisfying all agreements or communicating early and often if those agreements cannot be satisfied.
- Finds value through team collaboration, finding ways to involve team members in the achievement of your goals and objectives.
- Actively explores new ideas and pushes boundaries, being willing to re-look at anything any time with the belief that what we are currently doing may not be accessing what is possible
- Seeks to understand where others are coming from and without allowing his/her own context to get in the way.
What you'll own:
- Partner closely with the Pluralsight Presales (Solutions Architect) team to deliver best-in-class service deliveries
- Deliver Single Sign-on and Learning Management Software integrations
- Setup custom reporting solutions and data feeds
- Advise on data, analytics, and API best practices
- Looks for unique solutions and think outside the box to satisfy non-typical customer requests
- Act as a partner with internal data teams to ensure data integrity, availability, and accessibility for the team at large
- Maintain and collaborate on the development of best in class analytics service offerings
- Ensuring effective delivery of services globally, satisfying internal and external SLAs
- Managing service delivery needs and resolving complex integrations together with Sales, Customer Success, and Professional services
- Acting as an internal and external expert on professional services offerings
Experience you'll need:
- BA/BS degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in professional services, support, data, or development role, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Understanding of traditional SaaS integration points (SAML SSO, REST APIs)
- Proficiency and experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, etc) and/or languages (SQL, R, Python etc)
- Experience working with customers to resolve concerns and questions
- Exceptional business acumen with ability to communicate complex issues and technologies in very simple terms
- A proven track record of managing and delivering projects for enterprise companies
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot with customers to get to the root of an issue and develop a meaningful solution (requirements gathering, technical assessments, etc.)
- Ability to effectively manage time between both transactional deliverables and non-transactional deliverables
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work under pressure and managing multiple deadlines