Integration Manager at Lightspeed Commerce (Remote)
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Integration Manager to help build out our Hospitality Ecosystem in North America.
Contribute to our growth journey by onboarding new integration partners and optimizing the performance of existing partners in Lightspeed’s hospitality ecosystem. With a mission to enhance Lightspeed’s product market fit this role will: 1) develop a strategic pipeline of new integrations, 2) define go-to-market efforts required to successfully enable integration partnerships, 3) manage and maintain partner relationships and 4) generate partner commissions month-over-month.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Define new growth opportunities for Lightspeed by conducting market research and product gap analyses;
- Develop a strategic pipeline of new ecosystem partners by working with go-to-market and product leaders;
- Onboard new integration partners by leading and overseeing: commercial negotiations, contract execution, partner development efforts and implementation of partner go-to-market programs;
- Collaborate with cross-functional business units on partner enablement efforts;
- Manage and maintain strong partner relationships by acting as the main point of contact for all integration escalations and conducting partner QBRs;
- Work closely with Technical Partner Managers and API Support to resolve integration escalations;
- Act as a Product Partnerships ambassador internally and externally by coordinating regular communications with key stakeholders on partner ecosystem;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts;
What you'll bring to the team:
- Partnerships experience within Saas Sales Environment
- A passion for hospitality, integrations and customer experience
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- B2B relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- Strong positive attitude
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Immediate access to our benefits plan
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform - counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- RRSP match after 3 months
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.