As a Policy-Sales-as-a-Service (PSaaS) Instructional Trainer you will report to the Training Manager and be intimately involved in the onboarding and training of newly hired Policy Sales Agents. You will be responsible for teaching them about AWL history, culture and values as well as training them how to be optimally effective as Policy Sales Agents. You will also perform evaluation and certification of each Policy Sales Agent prior to their graduation to their assigned sales team. You will work with other trainers and the Training Manager in carrying out your responsibilities.
- Lead training classes for new Policy Sales Agents to train them on the job and orient them to AWL culture, history and values
- Be accountable for graduating trained Policy Sales Agents that can achieve the mastery of our Insurance Quoting & Sales process and systems
- Stay abreast of and effectively communicate best practices and PSaaS processes to all trainees
- Collaborate with the Training Manager and other members of the PSaaS Leadership team to ensure our training curriculum is current and effective in developing quality, engaged and productive Policy Sales Agents
- Evaluate the quality of trainee/recruits and hold them to our production standards prior to certifying them as qualified Policy Sales Agents
- Provide feedback to the PSaaS leadership team as appropriate on the quality of Policy Sales Agents in your training classes
- Assist other PSaaS trainers with ongoing training/development as needed
For you to be successful at AWL, you must
- Have a great stage presence and the ability to engage an audience with compassion, positive attitude, high energy, knowledge and a professional demeanor
- Have strong listening and communication skills; both verbal and written
- Be extremely self-motivated individual with strong work ethic
- Have superior coaching skills
- Have a strong desire to help people learn
- Possess the ability to lead a group of people with a positive attitude and perseverance
- Display excellent teaching and assessment skills
- Have the ability to be at AWL offices (or other designated training facility) during the scheduled training class hours whenever training classes are held, or for any other necessary meetings, trainings, activities, etc.
- Have at least 3-5 years experience as an instructional and virtual trainer
- Have at least 5 years experience in Medicare/Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage products, or Auto and Home products
- Must work in a designated office space to project a professional virtual classroom environment
- Must have a background, noise and distraction free office space at all times
- Must be present in professional attire and able to be on camera at all times.
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 500 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Places to Work in Austin for 2017-2021. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.