DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We’re looking for a data-driven and innovative insights leader to join our Ad Measurement team to help our customers maximize the impact of their brands. You will plan, execute and help scale ad measurement implementations and continue to build DISQO’s competitive edge by leveraging our unique data sets.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for insights innovation within the digital and media spaces, and a strong background in consumer research and marketing analytics, along with a track record of delighted customers.
The position reports to our Head of Customer Success and is based remotely.
What you will do:
- Customer Advocacy:
- As the face of DISQO, you will champion our relationship with customers, ensuring full utilization of our solutions and the satisfaction of our users.
- Research and understand our customer needs, and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to enable best-in-class and actionable insights via the DISQO platform
- You know what our customers want - from marketers to agencies to insights, you understand their personal and professional needs and desires
- You empathize with a marketer’s need to balance art and science, short and long term growth levers, risk and reward
- Drive the end-to-end process for ad measurement solutions deployment, from initial kick-off to insights delivery.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and customers, working autonomously with the necessary members of the extended ad measurement team to deliver our solutions on time, with high quality, and within budget.
- Be the voice of the customer. Leverage learnings from the front lines to materially contribute to our ongoing product enhancement roadmap.
- Scale and Process Optimization:
- Contribute to improving our delivery processes and KPIs.
- Participate in key initiatives with Sales, Analytics, Product, and other relevant functions to drive performance and customer satisfaction.
- Help build and adopt data visualization capabilities using tools like Looker, Metabase, Tableau, etc.
- Help establish automation of insights by leveraging transformed data flows.
- Beyond that, the sky’s the limit. Know that you will be fully supported to reach your full potential and maximize your impact on DISQO’s future.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. MBA preferred
- At least 10 + years of insights management experience in the area of marketing research or marketing analytics
- Experience delivering Brand Lift studies to large enterprise customers
- Preferably have a blend of experience within brands and/or agencies
- Extremely strong understanding of digital advertising principles, delivery, systems, and data, along with the MarTech landscape
- Broad experience with ad serving platforms across display, video, connected TV, and social
- Experience handling data formats from DSPs, DMPs, and other third-party cookie-based pixel solutions
- Sound understanding of DMPs and multi-touch attribution fundamentals is a plus
- Hands-on experience working with data visualization tools like Looker, Power BI, or Metabase to fuel in-depth research and insights building
- You embrace roles that give you the opportunity to create the path forward instead of having the path laid out for you
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.