Information Technology Specialist at Moov Technologies (Phoenix, AZ)
We are looking for a phenomenal IT Specialist to support our increasing headcount and provide quality technical assistance to our team.
The IT Specialist will take the lead on resolving employee IT inquiries as they pertain to hardware and software issues as well as with employee technical onboarding/offboarding. You will also be working hand-in-hand with our Technology and Operations team to identify and implement new software and best practices to expand the department as we accelerate through our hyper growth.
About Moov Technologies
Moov Technologies is a data-driven, B2B managed marketplace for trading manufacturing equipment. Our mission is to create the world’s largest, fastest, and most reliable ecosystem for buying and selling equipment. We operate in the multi-billion dollar semiconductor space, with demand growing exponentially due to the global chip shortage. In late 2021, we raised a large Series A Round of $41M led by Tiger Global.
- Troubleshoot employee issues related to their devices (laptops & mobile) and software while constantly expanding our solutions knowledge base and looking for ways to automate.
- Track hardware inventory and maintain the functionality of all company devices including laptops, mobile phones, video conferencing systems, projections, and computer accessories.
- Ensure the security and integrity of company data by identifying and implementing industry standard cyber security measures.
- Manage IT Service Desk issues and spearhead its buildout.
- Systems administration, maintenance, and optimization of our Google Workspace.
- Procure, assign, and decommission credentials during employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Aid our Operations and Technology teams on projects such as building out the Service Desk and knowledge base, serve as a liaison between Moov and our MDM providers, and optimize our IT processes.
You Should Apply If
- You have 2+ year(s) of experience in IT Management, Consultation, Computer Science or an equivalent combination.
- You have experience in creating process documentation and implementing new workflows within a growing company and/or a startup.
- You have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” startup mentality.
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- You have a proven ability to drive business results without significant supervision.
- You have the willingness to learn, low ego, and proactively take ownership of responsibilities.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with Zoom, Slack, Microsoft 365 Suite, and Google Workspace.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting devices (Apple, Windows, and Android based OS)
- Understanding of MDM configurations and deployments
About Our Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus, and options
- Amazing culture and incredible holiday parties
- Experience of a hyper-growth startup, large Series A funding of $41M
- Ongoing training, growth opportunities, and fast career progression for top performers
- Close to leadership, with engaging, high-profile assignments
- Clear KPIs, with consistent and fair leadership
- Enough freedom to spread your wings, while maintaining accountability and ownership
- Gorgeous Tempe headquarters office with a stunning view
- Fully stocked kitchen with amenities