Information Desk Associate at Careerlink
| Omaha, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:55 a.m. (CST) on Monday, May 9, 2022
- Purpose of Job
- Responsible for greeting patients, employees, visitors
- Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (G.E.D) required
- Participates in mandatory in-services and continuing education programs as mandated by policies and procedures/external agencies and per administrative direction.
- Previous customer service and medical terminology preferred.
- Requires the ability to provide transportation to other campus locations within a reasonable timeframe.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively meet customer needs and appropriately read computer generated reports.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities successfully required.
- Ability to use a computer required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to take work direction, provide routine information, and take and relay messages.
- Ability to transport/escort patients and guests/family members to appropriate locations via stairs, elevators or ramps.
- Ability to communicate with others through a glass barrier.
- Essential Job Functions
- Essential Functions I
- Greets patients, employees, visitors and others in a professional and courteous manner to assure excellent response to requests for information and services.
- Provides direction and information assistance regarding the location of clinical services, administrative meetings, and other general needs by communicating clearly to assure customers reach their destination
- Coordinates with Emergency Department staff for in-coming surgical patients.
- Directs and assists patients with appropriate forms.
- Communicates with surgical staff to alert them of waiting patients.
- Provides transportation assistance for patients and family members at the front entrance by taking them to the Access Center for registration.
- Provides general communication duties. These duties include initiating, receiving and directing telephone messages and maintaining written communication pieces like maps, patient handbooks, etc., by clarifying the customer's needs to respond appropriately to requests for information.
- Performs other duties as assigned, maintains team work, positive mentoring and willingly assists with training of employees by positively assisting with the implementation of new procedures and job functions to enhance Access Center services.
- Essential Functions II
- Participates in mandatory in-services and/or CE programs as mandated by policies and procedures/external agencies and as directed by management.
- Follows and understands the mission, vision, core values, Employee Standards of Behavior and company policies/procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Essential Functions I
More Information on Careerlink
Careerlink operates in the HR Tech industry. The company is located in Omaha, NE. Careerlink was founded in 1992. It has 16 total employees. To see all 487 open jobs at Careerlink, click here.
Read Full Job Description