DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Who We’re Looking For:
DISQO is looking for an Inbound Operations Specialist, to join the Demand Generation team, to own the handoff between marketing and sales. With a foot in both sides of DISQO’s revenue environment, this is an exciting opportunity to explore different departments for future career growth.
You’ll work closely with numerous internal stakeholders from Marketing - such as the Events Manager, who brings waves of leads back from events requiring your magic, as well as the Demand Generation Campaign Managers who generate them at a steady pace, as well as Sales - such as the Sales Development Reps and VPs of Sales.
The ideal candidate for this role already has experience with salesforce.com, is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and is excited about fueling the sales funnel.
What You Get To Do:
- Evaluate, clean and qualify inbound leads through online research, including LinkedIn.
- Assign leads to the correct sales team and sales representatives based on prescribed routing.
- Translate multiple touchpoints showcasing buyer intent into easy to read descriptions. Create tasks for follow-up and uphold accountability of their completion in a timely manner.
- Monitor dashboards and reports for upcoming due tasks and overdue tasks.
- Prepare weekly reports summarizing activity and weekly goal achievement status.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 1-2 years of experience on a marketing or sales team, working with salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Curiosity and drive for online research
- Strong attention to detail and high integrity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Applicants must reside in the US
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.