Working closely with the Implementation Team, the Implementation Specialist is responsible for platform configuration and testing to ensure that AiCure’s platform is implemented and configured in accordance with AiCure’s procedures and best practices.
- Conduct QC testing to ensure that study specific implementations are working as expected
- Collaborate with Implementation Manager to author functional test cases to be used in QC and UAT
- Work with the Implementation Team to deliver the study specific configuration as specified.
- Provide written and verbal status reports to management on client projects and internal projects.
- Participate in internal initiatives, e.g., process improvement, product improvement, and identifying best practices
Required Education & Training:
- College degree required (analytic discipline a plus)
- 1-3 years experience in clinical/biomedical or software development / implementation
- Experience supporting project teams and meeting project timelines
- Experience with SQL, Looker, or other business intelligence tool a plus
- Solid analytical and technical skills with regard to software applications
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills