BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Walmart, Oscar Health and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S., BetterCloud has raised $187 million to date.
BetterCloud is looking for a high-performing Implementation Specialist to work with our Implementation Team. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to serve on BetterCloud’s dedicated Expert Advisory Group. This person will be responsible for implementing BetterCloud for some of the company’s highest growth customers. This person will work closely with our Success, Sales, and Support organizations and alongside customers to ensure customers are properly onboarded, and our solution implemented. If you love SaaS technology, and want to work in a high growth environment, this is the role for you!
This position requires Pacific time-zone work hours to support our west coast and APAC customers.
What You'll Do
- Implement our industry-leading management and security platform for BetterCloud customers.
- Coordinate with our Customer Success Organization to ensure that customers are properly on-boarded.
- Work closely with IT professionals from some of the most tech-forward companies in the world while maintaining our core principles of always striving to delight
- Capture customer stories to be communicated to our product, engineering, and marketing teams
Who You Are
- 3+ years of professional experience in the implementation and day-to-day administration of SaaS platforms
- High level of technical proficiency in SaaS technologies, knowledgeable about APIs, with a high capacity to learn.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Customer facing experience, as most of your work will be directly related to customer enablement
- Excited to play an integral role during our company’s most rapid growth period.
Qualifications | Recommended:
- Experience using or managing G Suite and/or M365 and Okta.
- Certifications are a big plus - Google, Okta, M365
- If not certified, you will expect to achieve this during your first year of employment
- Experience at a fast growing startup, IT consulting/services company, or technology vendor.
- Working experience using a variety of other common SaaS apps - Salesforce, Slack, Atlassian, and Zendesk.
- Experience with REST APIs, understanding capabilities per app, based on publicly-available documentation
- Experience using BetterCloud
- Willing to occasionally travel to in-person team/company meetings. We are fully remote at this time, but getting together as a team 2-3 times a year is crucial to our success.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.