Implementation Specialist at GoodTime.io (Remote)
GoodTime is on a mission to make every minute count by solving the age-old problem of scheduling complex meetings. We believe that having the right meetings between the right people at the right time makes every minute count and enables smarter meetings. With smarter meetings, teams can achieve their mission faster. Our journey to disrupt the way meetings are scheduled started with intelligently automating job interviews using automation and AI technologies.
We are currently looking for an Implementation Specialist. This person will onboard our new GoodTime customers, ensuring they receive a great start, and ultimately utilize the product to its maximum value. You will onboard, train and grow new business opportunities. Each successful new client launch is dependent on a knowledgable and caring Implementation Specialist. The specialist will consult on best practices and provide creative solutions in order for the customer to best use Goodtime!
This is a remote role. We recognize that it matters who we hire, and not where they live.
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Success or Implementation/Onboarding
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly articulate topics to a non-technical audience and translate requirements into actionable items
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Adept at building strong networks and relationships
- Strong self-starter that thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment that is capable and willing to wear multiple hats
- Ability to effectively partner cross functionally with engineering, product, sales, marketing, etc.
- Experience using GoodTime Hire Product
- Bachelor’s degree
- Recruiting ATS and/or HR Technology experience
What Success Looks Like:
- Successfully lead a customer project team through a multi-phase implementation project plan. Communicate project status, issues and risks while escalating effectively as appropriate
- Use effective training techniques and methodology to effectively communicate complex ideas in a digestible way to drive product adoption
- Proactively build and monitor customer experience playbooks; create strategies and customer playbooks to address, track actions and monitor the results of the playbooks, etc.
- Maintain an expert level understanding of the GoodTime Hiring product (technical and workflow) and industry to identify new opportunities
- Utilize internal tools to track customer plans, engagements, and their results. Be detail oriented in making sure the right data gets into our systems at the right time, so information about the customer is always up to date, accurate, and provides company wide transparency on the health and context and relationship with our customers.
Commitment to You
The more diverse and inclusive the workplace, the more our product, community, and company can flourish. We have people from many different backgrounds and knowledge areas. As a prospective teammate, you may not “tick” all the boxes here, and we don’t expect you to. If you believe in the vision and values at GoodTime, please apply! We’re proud to support and be an ally to the BIPOC community, women, veterans, and those recovering from the various effects of the pandemic.
- Remote first culture, with fully paid bi-annual company get togethers (once deemed safe to do so) for ALL teammates, potentially more paid travel as needed based on role
- $500 home office subsidy
- 8 week Parental Leave (including adoption placement)
- Flexible time off (R&R)
- Up to $500 towards self-selected learning and development
- Health, Dental, and Short-term Disability plans, with generous employer contribution
- Paid subscription to Calm app (meditations on meditations y’all)
GoodTime is entering uncharted territory. To conquer our goals, we've implemented a Culture of Entrepreneurship. Our Culture of Entrepreneurship is built on three pillars; autonomy, accountability, and collaboration. As a teammate at GoodTime, you will need to rely on and embody these traits to get the job done successfully. Being in this culture means owning your role, and balancing autonomy with company alignment.
The Culture of Entrepreneurship should be a difference maker in helping you and our clients, teammates, and friends create a future where every minute counts.
You might be a good fit for GoodTime if you:
- Like to work with amazing people! (seriously, our own teammates’ words)
- Dislike politics and “red tape”
- Are friendly, always willing to lend a helping hand
- Can make a path forward, even in ambiguous situations
- Are Humble, able to admit your failures (we’re all human)
- Love to learn, self-taught in many areas
- Are willing to give and receive feedback because you care
- Are bored without a hard problem to solve
- Enjoy seeing your hard work make real impact, and controlling your own success
Remote in United States Only - Central/Eastern Region
We are unable to accommodate Visa holding candidates at this time
Please Note: No 3rd Party Agency/Recruiters will be considered.