What is BoomTown?
We are 350+ doers, makers, and trailblazers on a mission to make real estate agents successful. The software and solutions we build, and the services we provide, help top agents and brokerages (95,000 clients and counting!) generate leads, manage their marketing, close more deals, and run a better business. Our platform includes customizable websites, success management, a cutting-edge CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with marketing automation, personalized advertising and lead generation services, and a mobile app. We go much further than technology too. Dedicated teams offer lead qualification services and digital marketing, and our client success teams provide personalized support at every step: onboarding, training, coaching, and planning for strategic growth.
Boomers are a special breed, and we are built on a set of values that are at the core of everything we do. One of these is to Create Amazing Experiences, and that doesn’t just apply to our product. We’re dedicated to driving connections and improved quality of life for our employees, our clients and our communities. Our leadership team is on a crusade to foster flexibility, innovation, and ample opportunity for growth.
We offer so many ways to connect with other Boomers through shared interests and community outreach, and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, comprehensive healthcare, discretionary PTO, and a quarterly wellness reimbursement towards health and fitness to help keep you energized and inspired. Oh, and if you're local to Charleston, did we mention our Corporate HQ is also dog friendly!? If this sounds like the type of culture you’re looking for, we’d love to speak with you!
BoomTown is a thriving business made up of smart, motivated people! We are looking for an individual to join our team of Implementation Specialists and oversee the successful implementation of the BoomTown platform for new clients. The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for coordinating activities and resources throughout all stages of the setup process.
Overall, the Implementation Specialist is responsible for a timely launch of the BoomTown platform and any related setup tasks. This position is ideal for a personable, highly organized, and process minded individual that has a positive attitude and is eager to learn more.
What You'll Do:
- Become the product implementation expert and maintain knowledge as the platform evolves and changes.
- Maintain a detailed project timeline which includes administrative tasks and all tasks involved in the project.
- Conduct client calls as necessary to set expectations for client deliverables and to review works in progress.
- Closely monitor project schedule; specifically tracking all assigned launches.
- Identify projects that are at risk and create an action plan to get the launch back on track.
- Follow up with clients at necessary critical stages for client deliverables.
- Conduct Content Migrations, Redirects, and/or Bulk Data Imports when applicable.
- Document/Develop/Revise communication materials with clients.
- Maintain necessary communication/project details within internal software tools.
- Collaborate with Sales, Contracts and Compliance Specialists, and Client Success Consultants to ensure website is setup as specified by Client.
- Own any problems post-launch related to project setup corrections.
- Escalate problems and issues to management as appropriate.
- 2+ years experience in the software or relevant industry
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent client relations skills
- Ability to remain poised during new experiences or challenges and build the customer’s trust
- Ability to translate technical processes into digestible, approachable steps for the client
- Self-motivated and ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Must be able to multi-task numerous responsibilities
- Internally driven to make things BETTER!; pinpoint weakness, think creatively to solve problems, and to exceed expectations
- Must thrive in a high energy, rapid growth start-up environment
What is BoomTown?
BoomTown is a software platform designed to help real estate professionals generate leads, manage contacts, and run their business better. Over 40,000 of the industry’s best use our products to close more deals. Their success is trademarked with growth. It’s why the Real Trends Thousand is dominated by BoomTown clients. We bring the technology and experts to turn opportunities into closings.
With our product suite, you get access to world-class lead generation, consumer-websites, CRM technology, and a powerful mobile app. Together, they create an seamless experience so you can attract, convert, and win new clients easily.
BoomTown Offers You:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in flexibility, freedom, and innovation
Challenging, motivating, fun and dog-friendly work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values that thrives on passion and innovation
BoomTown is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More Information on Boomtown!
Boomtown! operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Charleston, SC. Boomtown! was founded in 2006. It has 338 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 30 open jobs at Boomtown!, click here.
Read Full Job Description