Implementation Engineer (West Coast) at Kustomer
Kustomer is the first-of-its-kind customer service CRM platform built for managing high support volume by optimizing experiences throughout the customer service journey. Kustomer helps brands quickly resolve conversations on all digital channels by automating 40% of interactions via self-service, first contact resolution with intelligent routing, and driving omnichannel experiences between customers and agents. Our open CRM platform minimizes costs by acting as a single record of truth, managing and contextualizing data to drive smarter processes that scale business. Kustomer IQ embeds AI throughout the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks, deflect easy questions, and power support experiences that satisfy customers.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier and Sweetgreen. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised over $174M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage
About the Role
Kustomer is seeking a Technical Implementation Engineer. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of Kustomer’s platform, working closely with our Implementation Managers to plan and execute successful launches with our clients. This includes using your superb communication skills to gather application requirements, as well as technical knowledge to design and build workflows and integrations on our Omni-Channel Customer Success Platform. You’ll act as the point person for technical troubleshooting and will consult with clients to optimize their integrations with Kustomer. You will learn our platform and use it, in tandem with your coding skills, to create a unique user experience for each client. The ideal candidate will be able to manage several tasks and be detail-oriented.
- Become an expert in Kustomer’s platform, helping our growing client base navigate some of the more complex features of the application throughout the implementation phase
- Onboard new customers, developing a strong trusted advisor relationship with their engineers, product managers, and CX leads in a client-facing role
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Research and integrate external services into our existing platform utilizing Restful APIs
- Write scripts to build and extend data migration tools to integrate new clients
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and create detailed bug reports for customer issues
- 3+ years of professional experience in a technical role, with a focus on systems integrations
- Ace troubleshooter with a passion for digging into tricky problems, and proposing and implementing elegant solutions
- Experience interfacing directly with corporate clients to understand their business needs, create solutions, and drive implementation of software products
- Strong track record of launching fully responsive products and digital applications
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, science, finance, or equivalent practical experience in management, technical or engineering field.
- Demonstrated ability and eagerness to learn new technical skills quickly
- Confidentiality as the position may involve handling sensitive personal data
- Deep knowledge and domain experience in Customer Relationship Management
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: