Implementation Conversion Analyst at FIS
At FIS, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Conversion Analyst to join our Prepaid team in Milwaukee, WI or Jacksonville, FL. Other FIS locations may also be considered. This position will work with our banking clients across the US to manage and execute successful data and system conversions. Are you a highly motivated, self-starting analytical thinker? If so, you will thrive in this fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
As an Implementation Conversion Analyst, you will be at the core of changing the way the world banks. You're responsible for working directly with clients, network teams and others across the organization to drive successful client-facing implementations. You will be a Subject Matter Expert to our clients, helping them learn our product and coaching them through setup and integration. You will develop an understanding of, and define, client products and services through information gathering sessions to determine how FIS systems must be established to meet client needs.
- Through data analysis, product mapping and interviews, you will gather forms and data files to assess requirements for software utilization and discuss any software customization requirements with programming team.
- You will create data maps and transaction workflow documents showing exactly how every field of information will be converted. Data mapping forms the technical specification for the conversion and, in some cases, may generate code. You will then share the data maps with programmers, clients and others as appropriate to ensure a successful conversion.
- As part of the conversion process, you will test customized software against customer specific needs, sharing reports and application specific data with customers that reflect how conversion data will be processed. Reviews conversion results (reports, balancing, data load, software changes) with client to refine and confirm requirements.
The ideal candidate will have 1 -3 years of implementation and/or conversion experience. You will also have excellent relationship building skills, as well as the ability to build rapport with various departments and clients. In addition, you will have:
- 1-3 years of recent back office financial experience, or experience in software implementation
- Strong technical aptitude, with the desire to learn and teach
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- You are very organized and detail oriented; able to work with shifting priorities
- You love analyzing issues and devising efficiencies to better the client experience
- You are looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
- Financial technology industry
- Experience with prepaid solutions / products
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed. Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program - charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.