Implementation Associate at McLeod Software (Birmingham, AL)
McLeod Software is the leading developer and provider of transportation management software to trucking and freight brokerage companies in the United States. We are highly respected within the transportation industry, and are growing again! We believe that investing in people who have a natural desire to learn and grow is one of our greatest competitive advantages. Each person has an opportunity to contribute directly to the Company's growth and success - and we look for individuals who take pride in doing that. McLeod Software is seeking a Implementation Associate for our headquarters in Birmingham, AL.
The Implementation Associate will report to the Manager of Training services and will work directly with Implementation Trainers. The role provides a path to become an Implementation Trainer through exposure to our processes and training program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist trainers with coordinating and scheduling of customer training.
- Assist operations manager with checking for required documents to be uploaded by implementation trainers such as trip reports & time sheets.
- Assist with customer calls in training queue.
- Go through required 15 certifications on the software.
- Shadow lead trainer on remote and onsite trainings.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of training materials both written and in video.
- Conduct some remote training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience on a year for year substitution.
- Some travel required, up to 15% overnight travel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage several projects and priorities simultaneously.
Since 1985, McLeod Software has provided powerful transportation management and trucking software solutions to the trucking industry. These solutions, developed entirely by our company, are comprehensive and support integration with a broad array of complimentary logistics products.
We are the leader when it comes to software for trucking dispatch operations management, freight brokerage management, fleet management, document imaging, workflow, EDI, and business process automation solutions for trucking, freight brokerage, third party logistics, and shipper companies in the United States.
With an established base of more than 900 active customers throughout North America, McLeod Software is dedicated solely to the transportation industry. This focus means we have a deep understanding of the needs and intricate details involved in carrier, broker, and freight management businesses of all types.
McLeod Software owns our national headquarters building in Birmingham, Alabama, and we also operate regional offices with training facilities in Salt Lake City, Utah and Downers Grove, Illinois. We employ more than 500 professionals.
McLeod Software does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify.