Impact Manager, Reactivate at Lafayette Square (Remote)
Invenergy develops, owns, and operations large-scale sustainable energy generation and storage facilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia. More than 30,000 megawatts of Invenergy projects are in operation, construction or contracted around the world. You can learn more about Invenergy at https://invenergy.com/.About Reactivate
Reactivate is a joint venture by Lafayette Square and Invenergy, bringing together complementary impact investment and sustainable energy expertise to support renewable energy projects, create job opportunities, bring energy cost savings to underserved communities, and advance opportunities for minority and women-owned businesses. Reactivate is dedicated to ensuring an equitable energy future. We are a young team on a path to be the country’s leading developer, financier and operator of renewable energy projects serving low-income communities. We have set bold targets to harness the power of renewable energy to generate savings for low-to-moderate income households, create jobs for underserved workers, help bring minority and women-owned businesses into the renewable energy supply chain, and help revive neglected communities through tax payments on previously under-utilized land. You can learn more about Reactivate at https://www.reactivate.com/.
At Reactivate, Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words to us. These are values at the core of how we build our teams, cultivate our leaders and create a company where everyone feels valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and we believe that our differences enable us to be a better team. We are not just looking for a culture fit, we are looking for a culture add. We hope you will consider adding everything that makes you, uniquely you to our growing team.Job Summary: Impact Manager, Reactivate
The Impact Manager role will work with leaders and collaborate with the Reactivate team to oversee the measurement of impact is consistent across the business.Responsibilities
- Work with leadership to decide and prioritize overarching strategies for assessing organizational impact and ESG goals
- Facilitate screening of projects to assess Impact on Environmental Justice, Energy Transition and Historically Disadvantaged communities
- Collaborate with leadership to identify and build systems and tools to track the Impact outcomes and measure ongoing succes
- Support aggregation of impact/ESG data and analytics that inform Impact Strategy across project development, monitoring and reporting
- Work across the businesses to inform and educate key stakeholders to understand their role (or their teams) play in executing Reactivate’s Impact Strategy and to make sure that the goal of their team is completed. Support development of an annual Impact Report and regularly communicate organizational impact to Reactivate’s network of partners and external stakeholders
- Oversee and manage external partnerships for the implementation of Reactivate’s workforce development platform
- Create impact marketing collateral and assist with client requests across impact including presentations, RFPs (Requests for Proposals), ESG surveys, etc
- Engage with the broader ESG community to build partnerships and share best practices
- Managing external resources to provide subject-matter expertise, where necessary
- Other responsibilities that may be necessary for a rapidly growing company
- 3+ Years work experience in a Social Impact or ESG Management role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Sustainability, Business, or Engineering
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders to successfully execute action plans
- Minimum 2 years' experience performing ESG reporting and/or advisory work with frameworks and ratings (i.e., GRI, CDP, RobecoSAM, SASB, TCFD etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access), with particularly strong experience in Excel
- Strong communications, writing (in English), analytical research, and organizational skills
- Ability to develop, maintain, and enjoy effective working relationships with people from a wide variety of organizations and with a wide variety of functional expertise
- Strong problem-solving skills with high levels of motivation, initiative and energy
- Personal commitment to Reactivate’s vision and the ability to articulate it to others
- Travel up to 25%.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2+ years work experience in the renewable and clean energy or real estate industry.
- Familiarity with GIS tools such as ESRI.
- Familiarity with solar project development, real estate development, transmission and power project engineering are advantageous.
- Experience in community solar, commercial rooftop solar, battery energy storage, or electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
*Upon submission, we want to empower you to record your name via the Name Pronunciation tool so that our hiring team can ensure they are pronouncing your name correctly and that you feel properly acknowledged.