Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Miami, Singapore, Japan, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Opportunity:
The Manager IAO(Identity and Onboarding) Technology on the Risk Team is expected to have a track-record in managing complex, multi-faceted initiatives with multiple stakeholders (Businesses and other functions like Finance, Technology etc.) as well as strong partnership, collaboration and creative problem solving skills to achieve value-adding outcomes. Strong understanding of effective risk management practices as well as thought leadership on meeting regulatory requirements will also be expected of this candidate
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide on-the-ground support to help execute the planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running the Initiative or portfolio of programs
- Monitor and track execution of transformation programs within the Initiative and escalate program risks impacting project delivery to appropriate stakeholders; ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Drive adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery and leverage across the programs
- Lead the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work
- Partner with payments business and technology leaders to identify emerging risks and opportunities and come up with risk mitigation strategies
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of internal risk management tools, resources, training, and mechanisms that can scale with the organization.
- Independently manage complex projects and work with senior leaders in product and technology and other functions across the company.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Risk Management, Technology Risk, or other similar risk consulting or internal control functions (e.g. internal audit, compliance, fraud mitigation, etc.) in a financial services, technology, payments, merchant/acquiring, audit/consulting, business software, retail or online services company.
What We Look For In You:
- Experience designing and implementing new risk and IAO management programs or processes from the ground up.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams within a complex international organization
- Knowledge of the payment industry, regulatory compliance landscape, and of credit/debit payments systems
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form across functional groups within the company, with Clients, Customers and Vendors, as well as Senior Management.
- Ability to manage through influence
- Strong analytical skills
- Master's degree
Nice to Haves:
- ACAMs certification or demonstrated knowledge of AML regulations is an advantage
- Experience working with teams across global offices and time zones
- individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information every day which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.