Home Inspector - Phoenix at Divvy Homes (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
At Divvy Homes, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that's more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today’s American family – and it’s working.
Our single-family real estate platform is seeking a Home Inspector in the Phoenix market to join our growing company. The ideal candidate will harbor a passion and hunger for assisting our mission to purchase quality homes that will serve as strong building blocks for our customers and ensure low maintenance costs. In this role, you will travel throughout the greater PHX region for home inspection and related assignments. The position includes benefits, competitive salary, paid time off and reports to the Regional Inspections Manager.
- Meet all inspections responsibilities as scheduled.
- Perform thorough inspections and process detailed inspection reports utilizing a proprietary Home Inspection Application.
- Confidently make field decisions to recommend scope and cost recommendations for home repairs, understanding that Divvy makes large decisions based upon your assessments.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with your regional inspector, Divvy customers, and real estate agents.
- Represent on behalf of Divvy and provide in-person detail of the Program directly to customers and Agents.
- Develop fluency with existing systems, applications, and procedures and proactively collaborate with the Regional Inspector to improve them and automate repetitive parts of the inspection process
- General construction background with strong working knowledge of home quality and repair terms, materials and costs.
- Prior experience as a AZ Home Inspector preferred.
- Detail oriented and accustomed to full ownership and accountability for personal responsibilities.
- Ability to follow instructions as set forth and change gears when needed.
- You are a strong communicator with exceptional organizational skills.
- You are innovative and thoughtful when solving problems.
- You have the passion and dedication to give your customers a delightful experience.
- You have an unquestionable work ethic.
- You are open to new technologies, processes, and feedback.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Fuel allowance
- The unconditional support of your market and national teams who are passionate in supporting our customers to achieving homeownership
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
Read Full Job Description