Home Evaluator - Dallas/Fort Worth at Divvy Homes (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:25 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 19, 2022
At Divvy Homes, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that's more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today’s American family – and it’s working.
Our single-family real estate platform is seeking a Home Evaluator in the Dallas/Fort Worth market to join our growing company. You will harbor a passion and hunger for assisting our mission to purchase quality homes that will serve as strong building blocks for our customers and ensure low maintenance costs. In this role, you will travel throughout the greater DFW region for home evaluations and related assignments. The position includes benefits, competitive salary, flexible time off and reports to the Regional Evaluations Manager based in Dallas.
What Will You Do
- Perform thorough home evaluations while estimating cost for repairs, including all major systems, and process detailed reports utilizing proprietary software.
- Confidently make field decisions to recommend scope and cost recommendations for home repairs, understanding that Divvy makes large decisions based upon your assessments.
- Meet all appointment responsibilities as scheduled, communicating effectively with external stakeholders
- Collaborate and coordinate effectively with your regional manager, Divvy customers, and real estate agents.
- Develop fluency with existing systems, applications, and procedures and proactively collaborate with the Regional Manager to improve them and automate repetitive parts of the evaluation process.
- Represent on behalf of Divvy and provide in-person detail of the Program directly to customers and Agents.
What You Have
- You are a strong communicator with exceptional organizational skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaker preferred
- General construction background with strong working knowledge of home systems and quality, as well as repair terms, materials and costs
- Prior experience in home inspection/estimator, evaluating home conditions, identifying deficiencies and building scopes of work preferable
- Detail oriented and accustomed to full ownership and accountability for personal responsibilities
- Ability to follow instructions as set forth, receive feedback and change gears when needed
- You are innovative and thoughtful when solving problems
- You have the passion and dedication to give your customers a delightful experience
- You have an unquestionable work ethic
- You are open to new technologies, processes, and feedback
- Flexible PTO and 1 mental health day per month
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Fuel allowance
- The unconditional support of a national team that is passionate about supporting our customers to achieve homeownership
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
Read Full Job Description