Helpdesk Specialist at Kindbody (Remote)
Kindbody’s mission is to make fertility and family-building care affordable and accessible for all.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies in 2021 and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits solution for more than 78 employers and thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody at our signature clinics. As the fertility benefits solution, the technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at a lower cost for employers and consumers. Kindbody has raised $122 million in funding from leading investors including Perceptive Advisors, GV, RRE Capital and Claritas Health Ventures.
On February 1, 2022, Kindbody acquired Chicago-based Vios Fertility Institute which now provides Kindbody with a national footprint of over 26 locations with a dozen more planned in 2022.
To follow the latest Kindbody news, get to know our patients, and learn about what it’s like to work at Kindbody, you can follow us on Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter.About the Role
As an experienced Help Desk Specialist reporting to our Sr. Manager Help Desk you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time remote position.
As a Helpdesk Specialist, you will be the first line of support for our users, a solid technical background with customer service experience is key! Your day to day may include building user accounts, troubleshooting a wide variety of technical issues on our various systems, communicating with vendor support, and participating in IT projects.
We run Mac OS, Chrome OS, Slack, Google Workspaces, Atlassian Jira Service Desk, Confluence, RingCentral and much more.
- Respond to user inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges.
- Installing and configuring computer systems and applications within the company.
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Meeting with users (virtually, or in some cases in person in a safe environment) to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems.
- Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
- Maintain and write Knowledge Base articles.
- Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- 1-3 years proven work experience on a technical helpdesk.
- Hands on experience with help desk and remote control software.
- Experience supporting Slack, MacOS, cloud based IT systems, especially Google Suite.
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working in a HIPAA compliant environment.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; free Peloton membership, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Any candidate seeking employment at Kindbody will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.