Help Desk Specialist at DiD
We are an advertising agency committed to doing the right thing for our clients, employees and the community.
We create work that speaks for itself. With decades of experience in the health and wellness space, we transform the complicated into simple, powerful stories that connect with HCPs and patients alike. Our diverse and multifunctional teams deliver projects on time, within budget, and with innovative and creative solutions that move audiences.
As a five-time winner of "Best Places to Work in PA,” we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive environment, strong client work, commitment to career development and work/life balance. That’s the DiD way.
DiD is an Equal Opportunity workplace, dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.Job Description
Our team is searching for an ambitious, entry-level IT professional who has a passion for problem solving and a strong desire to grow within the IT space. If you are a proven team player who has a background in IT help desk support, this may be the job for you!
The ideal candidate for this role will be a detail-oriented, highly motivated, personable individual who is able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrates acquired skills and knowledge in maintaining, developing and protecting IT systems; proactively seeks to broaden skills and expertise
- Proactively supports the day-to-day operations of IT department in the following areas:
- Assists employees in using MIS systems, such as Mac OS X, Chrome, wireless and network Infrastructure, to maximize efficiencies
- Purchases, installs, configures, maintains, and troubleshoots computer workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Researches and provides recommendations for the purchase, of appropriate hardware, software, and services
- Independently manages assigned IT Operations projects as assigned
- Effective communication style
- Provide timely, accurate, and efficient help desk support to all employees
- Ensure day-to-day functioning of hardware, software, and the computer network
- Highly Preferred: 1-3 years of experience working in a high-energy office environment in an IT support role
- Highly Preferred: 1-3 years of experience and an interest in a help desk IT role
- Windows, Linux and Cold Storage experience a plus
- Knowledge of wireless and network infrastructure, equipment and software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated initiative as a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NO STAFFING AGENCIES, PLEASE.