CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! CareRev's mission is to build a sustainable future for healthcare professionals. CareRev is a modern marketplace platform offering professionals the freedom to choose how and when they work, tools and training to develop their careers, and personalized growth opportunities.
Our Growth organization is expanding and we are looking for an onsite Healthcare Staffing Consultant to join the team! Be a key part of our team that cultivates and manages deep relationships with our premier health system clients. Leverage your expertise to partner onsite with clients to create efficiencies in workflows, maximize use of CareRev Clinical Professionals, and coordinate with internal teams to ensure a productive and solutions-focused client relationship. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI, at Froedtert Hospital, 9200 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53226.
If this sounds like you, please read on!
What You’ll Do:
- Establishes consultative relationships with facility contacts to process and post open shifts, identify trends and needs, drive additional areas of opportunity, and monitor fill rates.
- Offers proactive solutions for cross departmental staffing challenges.
- Manages posted shift cancellations to optimize staff placements in other areas of need.
- Maintain open communication with the client regarding staffing patterns and needs, CareRev Clinical Professional pool, implementation milestones.
- Communicate clients needs to internal partners (i.e., Regional Teams, Implementation, Customer Success). Key collaborator to help solve staffing challenges.
- Educates clients around best practices for technology integrations and workflows to improve efficiencies.
- Provides training to facility leadership and end-users.
- Coordinates with recruiting and credentialing to ensure accurate unit/specialty descriptions and adequate Clinical Professional pool.
- Communicates with facility contacts, Regional Team, Recruiting, etc. to problem solve and overcome challenges.
- Identifies upsell opportunities and initiates processes to pull in appropriate internal departments (Sales, Implementation, etc.).
- Assist with reconciliation of Accounts Receivables as needed.
- Assist with other duties as determined by management.
What We’re Looking For:
- Degree or equivalent experience in hospital setting required
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in healthcare staffing, Human Resource, healthcare operations, Account Management or experience in a clinical service support function required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare administration or similar field preferred
- Must be located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Experience working with healthcare C-Suite executives and other leadership building successful relationships and influencing change
- Experience with Google Workspace, Slack and Salesforce and staffing platforms preferred
- Some travel required, COVID-19 vaccination required
Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
If you are an applicant in Washington State, Colorado or New York City and have compensation questions, please contact us directly at [email protected] Include in the email request: your Full Name, Job Name, and the City and State in which you reside. Please allow 48 business hours for a response. All other applicants: PLEASE NOTE, this email is not for candidates to apply to jobs directly. Resumes sent via this email address are not in our Applicant Tracking System, and therefore can not be included in our recruiting process. Please Apply following the steps below.