At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions. Early trials demonstrate that over 90% of patients achieve type 2 diabetes reversal and 93% eliminate all diabetes medication including insulin.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Join us in a dual servant leadership and critical member-facing role, overseeing a pod of health coaches while also inspiring behavior change and motivating members to adopt new behaviors and improve their health. As a Health Coach Supervisor at Twin, you make a difference in people's lives by providing leadership, guidance, support, education, and encouragement to both the team of health coaches that you lead and the members that you directly manage. Creating a sense of shared purpose, you empower your team and their members seeking to prevent and reverse chronic metabolic diseases and improve their overall health.
This job is a great fit for you if you are an experienced coach and people leader who thrives on motivating others to deliver on their goals and enjoy mentoring teams towards successful delivery. You model good, high performance behavior and lead by example. You naturally help people take on difficult things in their lives, recognize that it is hard to change habits, and are skilled in using and teaching behavioral tools that help activate people to make positive changes; you are quick to adopt new apps, use data to make decisions and enjoy integrating the latest medical science and technology in your coaching practices; and you would thrive on working with a talented care team, including leaning on nurses, nurse practitioners, and physicians assistants along with the Twin Health app to direct your guidance to our members.
As a Twin Health Coach Supervisor, you will be the most frequent contact with a set of members and so play an essential role in transforming their lives; and you will supervise a set of health coaches ensuring their growth, engagement and top performance in service of our members.
- Set expectations with and manage performance of direct reports through daily checks on and analysis of member data, reports and Twin insights
- Own results by taking personal responsibility for direct report performance
- Create an environment that encourages and rewards individual initiative and outcomes
- Develop talent using clear, constructive and motivational feedback
- Actively seek out opportunities and stretch assignments aligned with individual goals and business needs.
- Help others identify growth opportunities and improve performance while considering longer-term talent needs
- Involve others in decisions that affect them
- Listen to members and coaches on an ongoing basis to ensure deep understanding of the current state of work and to situate leadership in these insights
- Use data to strategically tell a story and inform plans
- Seek to uncover underlying root causes when investigating a situating, weighing costs-benefit of solutions
- Adapt behavior in response to feedback and experience
- Acknowledge areas of strength and development opportunities, taking action to improve and develop new skills
- Champion change by pioneering new ideas, actively facilitating their implementation, challenging the status quo where appropriate
- Prioritize and manage individual members along the Twin journey to reversal and self-care management
- Deliver remote coaching via apps, video conferencing, and the Twin Health electronic system
- Engage and activate members to set goals, manage their care, and stay motivated on their journey to self efficacy
- Motivate, coach, and provide exceptional service and support to your members to achieve their health goals as designated by the Twin app
- Conduct detailed daily monitoring and management of assigned members to ensure full compliance with the Twin program
- Review member health data and reports daily to ensure accuracy, completeness and program adherence
- Provide feedback to members on daily metrics including weight, continuous blood glucose monitoring, blood pressure, sleep, breathing, movement, adherence to dietary and supplements and satisfaction with the program
- Strictly adhere to Standard Operating Procedures for member management and escalations
- Collaborate closely with coaching team colleagues, providers, registered nurses and operations teams to drive a seamless experience for members
- Work with a multidisciplinary team within Twin and the academic setting to resolve patient care issues and advance members toward chronic disease prevention and reversal.
- Organize and maintain participant’s records in a secure compliant fashion
- 5-7 years of related work experience potentially in the areas of Health/Nutrition counseling, health coaching, fitness coaching, life coaching, or similar
- 2-5 years of experience in formalized leadership and people management roles required
- Experience in Diabetes management and knowledge in nutrition is required; Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) or Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated success in mentoring and motivating teams in a clinical or health setting
- Skilled in motivational interviewing and driving behavior change
- Comfort and enthusiasm for adopting the latest technologies and integrating data and technical outputs in patient care
- Comfort with ambiguity and change
- Commitment to advancing individual health and wellness
- Determination in following through on commitments and driving business value
- Positive, optimistic attitude that inspires clients and fellow team members
- Friendly, enthusiastic, attentive listener with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build trusting relationships
- Professional telephone and video skills
- Self-motivated and results-focused
- Client service excellence
- Quick learner who integrates new knowledge
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle competing demands with diplomacy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work collaboratively with clinical infrastructure and hierarchies
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize work assignments
- Passion for Twin’s purpose to transform lives by empowering people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases
- 2-5 years of experience in general and operational management to include overseeing budget, HR, operations, performance, and development
- Experience in a high-growth, or other quickly changing environment
Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- A remote and accomplished global team
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Free membership with One Medical, Carrot Fertility, Aaptiv, Headspace and other perks in line with our focus on employee wellbeing