Who we are looking for:
- A passionate, dedicated, and inspiring person who is committed to building accountable partnerships with our members through extended outreach outside of the four walls of the Health Huddle locations.
- Ready to collaborate with members to establish care plan goals, to use the most appropriate and current interventions, to work towards achieving the desired outcomes.
- Excited about collaborating, shared decision-making, and partnering across teams.
- Adaptable, organized, efficient, independent self-starter and problem-solver, a leader, a strategic thinker, and a mentor, who is excited about the big picture of whole community health.
- Flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
What We Expect from You:
- Provide face to face interactions with members to address health and social concerns where applicable
- Provide health information in a way that is understandable and useful for members so they can make informed health decisions
- Work with members to set goals and priorities to improve their health
- Partner with members to develop individualized plans through motivational interviewing, SMART goals, coaching best practices and behavior change techniques
- Support to members as they progress through the readiness phases of change
- Assist in navigation and coordination of social care services
- Provide members information on community programs, mental health resources, mind body practices and other opportunities to improve their health.
- Adaptable, organized, efficient, independent self-starter and problem-solver, a leader, a strategic thinker, and a mentor, who is excited about the big picture of whole community health
- Comfortable visiting members in their homes.
- Ability to travel within the Columbus, OH region to complete home visits.
- Willing to commute 2-3 days to Columbus location
Degree Requirements and Certifications:
- Certification in health coaching
- Prefer 1-3 years of experience as a Health Coach helping patients/clients to manage chronic conditions, self management goal setting, and community outreach or
- Prefer 3-5 years of experience as a Community Health Worker
- 1 or more years experience working with members on healthy lifestyle change, nutrition, movement, sleep/rest
- Strong motivational interview skills
- Ability to travel in the community to provide services at Circulo Huddle locations and or where the members live, work and play
- A desire to continue learning about health, wellness, and best coaching practices
- Experience with Intellectual and Developmental disabilities is a plus
Our Perks...Here are some highlights:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents
- Stock Options: all team members receive stock options
- 401(k) program: all team members have access to our 401(k) savings program and all administration costs are covered by Circulo
- Vacation: time off is not just unlimited, it’s required (minimum of 3 days a quarter)
- Parental Leave: 10 weeks fully paid time off for all new parents with flexible scheduling and additional unpaid leave available
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A brief statement (less than 500 words) about why you want to work at Circulo Health.