Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is seeking someone to join our Services leadership team to help drive our high-performing and fast-growing Professional Services business. Reporting to the SVP of Global Customer Services, you will lead the Services Operations team, partnering with Services executives globally on operational and strategic initiatives.
Services is a critical function at Veeva, working closely with Product and Sales towards customer success. Our Services business generated about 20% of Veeva’s revenue in our last fiscal year and we are growing rapidly. We are building a company that will scale to reach the goal of $3B revenue by 2025.
To succeed, you will need an excellent understanding of systems and processes, specifically in the Professional Services area. Experience with Customer Success, Training, and Support functions is a big plus.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Candidates must be based in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Own our Professional Services Automation system
- Develop advanced knowledge of Veeva Services’ policies, processes, data, and systems with the ability to coach the team on those areas
- Identify, own, and drive initiatives or projects to scale the business, e.g., an overhaul of Services’ content landscape or development of policy/process assets to aid the Services team
- Enable teams for success by performing onboarding training, providing support and guidance on policies and procedures
- Facilitate compliance with certifications
- Own Services events
- Provide insights on business KPIs
- Ensure smooth operations and removing roadblocks for routine operations
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, software services, or operations in a services business
- People management or leading high performing teams in a matrixed environment
- Experience in designing and implementing processes and systems
- Proven ability to engage senior leadership to drive forward critical initiatives
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]