Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is seeking a Head of Strategy and Business Operations who will support our product teams. If you are looking to lead & grow a team, partner with extraordinary talent, and make a big impact, we encourage you to join us in this exciting journey.
In this role, you will partner with our CPO who owns all customer-facing product teams. You will lead a team that drives product strategy, growth, and operations. You will be instrumental in framing long-term strategy and growth goals for the organization
In this role, you'll get too
- Formulate, and present critical strategy recommendations to Atlassian’s executive team, including our CEOs, CFO and CRO
- Manage and develop a team of SBO managers
- Partner directly with Atlassian’s All Teams leadership team to help Atlassian achieve its goal of reaching 100M MAU
- Iterate on and drive the business cadence for All Teams, including biweekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business updates to increase visibility and accountability around metrics
- Monitor, measure, and assess how critical initiatives and investments are moving the numbers and delivering results for the company
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including product, marketing, sales, analytics, finance, and other teams
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- Experience building and leading large distributed teams
- Strong business sense and experience with different GTM models (Product-led-growth a plus, but not required)
- Strong leadership and communication skills – written and verbal -- to work with CxOs across various geographies and functions; proficient with business and technical discussions
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze data, derive key insights, diagnose business issues, and craft strategic projects
- Innovate on the craft - build new methodologies and techniques to tackle business problems and/or attain a higher level of leadership responsibilities within the team
More about our team
The Strategy & Business Operations team is a high-impact and visible team that works closely with product & business leaders across the company. Atlassian is at a pivotal moment in our trajectory as a company. We see the potential to grow into both a $10bn + software industry leader. We make decisions through our values, and take an agile, iterative, and open approach to each decision we make.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.