Head of Operations at Milo Credit
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:28 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 5, 2022
Reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial services in a borderless world, we are the first digital home lending solution for global consumers and investors who want to buy or cash out on their US real estate. We lend directly to our consumers through a world class digital, multi-language platform. Founded in 2018, we are a venture backed fintech startup headquartered in beautiful Miami.
About the Role:
Milo is looking for a Head of Operations to help us with the organization of our daily operations, creating efficiencies across the company for our long-term success. Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Operations comes to us with a proven track record of leading successful organizations. The focus for this role will be establishing an operational foundation for the business to grow upon – including team growth and development, process improvement, efficiencies, and implementation. This person will act as a strategic partner to execute on large-scale growth plans, assist in driving the company's strategy and oversee all operations functions - including Finance, People Operations, & Compliance/Legal. This is a high-profile role and key member of Milo’s leadership team.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, partner with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to develop strategy, goals, and long-term vision to scale Milo’s business
- Develop a strong partnership with all Milo business leaders, working closely to understand business trends
- Design and implement key business processes across Finance, People Operations, Compliance, and other operational business functions
- Manage and direct all daily operations, while implementing new policies and processes to effectively mitigate key business risks while keeping all teams performing at accelerated levels
- Lead hiring efforts for critical roles across the organization
- Establish policies that promote our culture and vision
- Manage, improve and optimize operational practices
- Own and optimize the P&L for all of operations
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure revenue and budget objectives are met, expanded on, and actively follow through on them
- Perform evaluation of overall company's performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Develop and maintain a robust set of departmental dashboards and OKRs to monitor and measure performance
- Verify the compliance of company's operations to legal regulations and internal policies
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO, Board of Directors and members of the leadership team
- At least 10+ years of operational experience, leadership & management experience with a demonstrated ability to lead and coach a team across multiple functions and geographic locations
- Previous experience scaling an operations organization at an early stage VC backed tech company
- Experience growing an organization from 50 - 150+; navigating the challenges of scaling culturally and operationally
- Demonstrated track record of setting and managing goals/OKRs ensuring accountability and performance driven culture
- In-depth operational focus with the ability to drive business insights, actions, and accountability across organizations
- Deep experience in P&L management and optimizing budgeting, forecasting, and pricing to grow the business
- Ability to influence the executive team and Board of Directors on key strategic and operational decisions.
- Comfortable working and communicating (verbal & written) with all levels of the organization, including board members, senior executives and business partners
- An entrepreneurial mindset with excellent organizational skills, the ability to be flexible, & prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to act as a player/coach depending on the needs of the organization
- Curiosity, willingness to learn, positive attitude, and self-thought mentality is a must
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in Fintech, the mortgage industry, Real Estate, or Real Estate Tech
- Understanding of foreign national consumers
- Passion and understanding of cryptocurrencies
- Multilingual (English, Spanish, & Portuguese)
We're self-starters who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. Our culture is high output and low drama—doing great work, constantly improving and celebrating our success. If you've got vision, drive, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, you'll fit right in. The Milo team is creating new technology solutions that are both elegant and scalable, and if that fires you up, join us!
Our Core Values:
Always do what is right and fair - for our clients, our partners, and our company.
Simple, Fast, & Obvious
Create simple solutions. Move Fast. Build trust through the process.
Our team is always learning! We’re not afraid to ask questions, make mistakes, and find new ways.
We work hard through our challenges, commit to a plan, and never give up in the process!
Our Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation to the market and tech ecosystem
- Stock options, giving you ownership in a fast-growing company
- Generous vacation policy with 4 weeks PTO per year, encouraging our employees to disconnect, relax, & reenergize.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with up to $1,000 of premiums covered per month
- Option to save for your future and enroll into our 401K program
- Your choice of equipment for you to get your job done!
- Fully stocked kitchen & fridge -- with all the coffee, seltzers, & snacks you’ll need to fuel yourself through the day
- Monthly social hours including virtual game nights, ping pong tournaments, happy hours, etc.
- Quarterly out of office team-building events
- New office in vibrant Wynwood with a fun, energetic, & hardworking team committed to creating a product making a difference!
More Information on Milo Credit
Milo Credit operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Miami, FL. Milo Credit was founded in 2018. It has 39 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 16 open jobs at Milo Credit, click here.
Read Full Job Description