Head of L&D at Clari (South Bay)
| South Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:09 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Do you want to design, build, and implement strategic learning and development programs to help Clari continue to have a culture of remarkable and to be a premier destination for employees who want to grow their careers and have an exceptional work-life experience? If you do, then we have the right role for you.
As Head of Learning & Development, reporting to our Chief People Officer, you will establish Clari’s Learning & Development organization, which will be focused on helping our employees develop the competencies, skills, and behaviors required to be successful in our company and throughout their careers.
In partnership with our executives, managers, and People team, you will be responsible for leadership development, managerial development and professional development programs. You will also partner with People leaders as we look to develop trainings which foster a culture that is inclusive and equitable.
We are looking for a builder and an innovator who has the unique combination of strategic, operational, and tactical expertise, experiences and leadership. The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset, be business and talent focused and above all passionate about enabling our employees to achieve their remarkable. If this sounds like you, let us know!
- Create Clari's learning and development strategy and roadmap, in partnership with key stakeholders
- Curate, design, and deliver engaging content for all levels of the organization while promoting a culture of ongoing growth and development
- In your first six months, you will lead a training needs analysis for our leadership team and create a framework for developing manager capabilities and leadership skills
- Work with groups on team development, setting mission, vision, and annual goals
- Partner with leaders across the organization to develop and deliver scalable learning programs for their teams, inclusive of in-person, remote, and vendor lead training
- Define training plans, inclusive of processes, content, implementation, delivery, documentation, team communications, and metrics for success
- Identify and manage relationships with training vendors and consultants, developing a blended approach to learning and development programs
- Leverage industry best practices, adult learning theories, and cutting edge technology and tools to deliver engaging content
- Take a data-driven approach to identifying learning needs, launching new programs, and evaluating the ROI of our programs, using a variety of data collection methods and tools (e.g., interviews, focus groups, surveys, operational visits)
- Provide thought leadership through awareness of new and developing trends in leadership/talent development, adult learning, and organizational development
- Partner with the People team to build processes, systems, and structures to help the organization work together more effectively
- Help promote an equitable and inclusive work culture
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering corporate training programs
- 8+ years of experience working in human resources, learning, and development, leadership development, employee effectiveness, or organizational design
- Experience developing training programs for managers, facilitating leadership development workshops, and supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion programs
- Ability to curate, design, and deliver engaging and effective content
- Strong vendor management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Communications, or a combination of experience and education
- Situational Leadership, MBTI, Strength Finder, DiSC, and similar course facilitator certifications desired
- Coaching and/or Change Management certification a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description