At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
You are rigorous, disciplined, creative, and data-driven. You have the moxie to overcome barriers and are motivated by out-of-the-box thinking. You understand the power of tradeoffs and how to allocate resources. You fundamentally believe that technology can create a better world for people, especially when it comes to healthcare.
Nayya is searching for an experienced Channel/Partnerships leader with a demonstrable record of success to grow and evolve our channels sales and partner program. The Head of Partnerships will be responsible for finding and managing partners, defining objectives and timelines, establishing repeatable, data-driven practices, and overseeing a program that drives meaningful revenue and retention.
Nayya’s existing partnerships portfolio today spans across industry leaders, including: Guardian, Symetra, Acrisure, Lockton, NFP, MMA, ADP and dozens of others.
This role will oversee Nayya’s national partnerships with brokers, consultants and carriers. They will partner closely with direct to employer sales team as well as the team that manages our relationships with HCM & Ben Admin partners. You will be responsible for all net new revenue opportunities outside of direct sales. You will make a significant impact from day one and will report directly to the CRO.
- To develop, enable and monetize an expanding set and ecosystem of partners including: ISVs, Resellers, VARs, and OEMs
- Work with our partners and internal teams (direct sales, customer success, marketing, legal, product, and engineering) to optimize joint selling and marketing strategies for driving revenue through the partner ecosystem
- Develop, monitor and adjust the strategy, ideal partner profiles and practices to continuously improve results
- Establish clearly defined goals for each partner relationship, and update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management
- Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals, and enable partners through assets and relationship management
- Oversee co-marketing campaigns, including the production of collateral, webinars, and events
- Be accountable for sourced and influenced revenue, partner success KPIs, and retention and integration adoption
- Take ownership for building the entire partnership function, including hiring a team and clearly communicating the value to other departments and leadership
- 10+ years of benefits technology, management consulting, or SaaS business development experience, with a demonstrable ability to drive revenue and show results
- Proven track record of building partnerships program from its inception in a high-growth environment
- Industry experience in either healthcare, insurance, or employee benefits
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present and manage a wide variety of relationships
- Experience hiring and managing a team
COVID-19 Policy: We require proof of vaccination and booster for COVID-19, except those with medical or religious exemptions.
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC backed start up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics