About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
The Business Operations team works cross-functionally to enable and support the growth of the company. The Head of Business Operations role is for someone who is passionate about working on strategic initiatives and scaling a startup business. This role will require taking a data driven approach to inform major business decisions across the company - with a particular focus on product analytics. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, financial, and presentation skills, in addition to strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that grow Lyra’s business
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency
- Lead the strategic processes for the Business Operations team (e.g. monthly business reviews and long range plans)
- Be a trusted advisor to our business partners, providing critical insights, guidance & recommendations as they design and execute their strategic plans
- Lead and grow a team of professionals, sourcing and retaining the best talent, drive a culture of continuous improvement and career development
- Define / monitor business KPIs to establish high standards of performance and create a climate of mutual accountability that delivers expected business results
- Drive operational insights that impact the strategic direction of the business and the development of new products and services
- 10+ years of experience in business operations, analytics, corporate strategy, or other relevant experience
- Passionate about Lyra’s mission
- Comfortable in a high growth, start-up environment
- Able to prioritize effectively and work independently
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Experience with SQL required
- Proven team leader with experience leading and building a strong team
- Proactive, effective communicator and a keen listener
- Comfortable taking accountability, leading cross-functionally, and working closely with the leadership team and CEO
- Bachelors required. MBA preferred. Enterprise SAAS experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description