The Alliances and Channels team at 360Learning builds partnerships with global and regional HCM, HR Tech companies, consulting firms and integrators. This team represents a significant growth lever for 360Learning.
As the Head of Alliances Strategy & Operations you will be playing a critical role in developing a best in class Partner Program for our partners and building internal processes for the Alliances and Channel Team to successfully execute the Go-To-Market strategy.
To achieve your mission, you will be working closely with the COO, VP of Marketing, VP of Alliances, VP of Sales, and Director of Operations . You will also work with coaches from around the organization, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, to Product, HR, and Finance.
You will be joining the Operations team. This is an international team of 9 talented, results-driven professionals with consulting and B2B SaaS experience. The team's mission is to ensure 360Learning's efficient growth & healthy business. They do this through driving performance in marketing, sales, customer success, and enablement.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become an expert on our value proposition and partner ecosystem
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
- Get familiar with our Convexity culture
Within 3 months, you will:
- Co-define our Alliances go-to-market strategy in the US with the VP of Alliances (segmentation, value proposition definition, messaging, acquisition strategies)
- Map the target ecosystem for each category (i.e. service partners, tech partners)
- Set up a PRM system to enable productive relationships with our partners
Within 6 months, you will:
- Help the VP Alliances scale the team by defining the target organization and by conducting interviews
- Refine the strategy based on initial finding (i.e., OEM, VARs, Referral only)
- Track all KPIs for Alliances globally Investigate OEM/VARs opportunities with the VP of Alliances
Within 12 months, you will:
- Support the set up of Alliances teams in EMEA countries (Germany, UK, Spain)
- Act as project manager on the first VARs/OEM partnership opportunities
The Skills Set
- 3+ years in a top tier strategy consulting firm
- 1-2 years experience in international growth strategies, ideally within the B2B SaaS industry
- Technical tools: Salesforce, Trello, PRM (would be a plus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!