Hardware Compliance Manager at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:45 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 5, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As a member of our hardware team, you will have an integral role in shipping Verkada’s newest products. Verkada’s hardware compliance team will work with our manufacturing partners, external labs, and internal engineering teams to help us grow our global footprint.
- Provide concise and comprehensive compliance guidance to cross-functional teams based on solid and relevant knowledge of product regulatory and certification requirements
- Understand both product specifications and latest regulatory requirements in order to create and maintain detailed regulatory and compliance plans for global market access
- Work with engineers and designers to ensure that critical design elements and considerations are met on products to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manage the cost, schedule, testing, results, and documentation of regulatory approvals
- Collaborate with external partners and test labs to drive critical compliance deliverables and keep programs on schedule
- 2+ years of experience in a hardware compliance or related role
- Fundamental understanding of regulatory compliance requirements for electronics
- Experience in creating go-to-market regulatory and compliance specifications
- Experience working with engineering teams to influence design parameters to meet regulatory and industry compliance requirements
- Experience working with regulatory test labs
- Experience reviewing test reports, identifying issues, and working with partners and engineers to successfully complete certification
- Experience working in a fast-paced design environment
- Wireless/RF experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description