- Maintain a complete and accurate tracking system of all contracts, schedules, and purchasing agreements and the opportunities associated with them.
- Ensure compliance with existing terms, conditions, and record-keeping requirements for each federal, state, and local contract.
- Guide contract and government sales strategy by researching, developing, and implementing new procurement vehicles.
- Provide first-line advice and triage on contract-related requests from the internal sales team and external channel partners.
- Train, counsel and provide guidance to management and internal sales team for government opportunities.
- Assist with Request for Proposal (RFP) and/or Request for Information (RFI) support focused on progressing deals and securing wins.
- Drive implementation of strategic contract opportunities with the most significant impact on the business.
- Analyze new law, regulation, and contract trends for potential impact on sales goals and objectives.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the state, local, and federal government contract space
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and organizational skills
- Experience building and managing contract management tools (including Salesforce), and processes
- Work efficiently with a client-service focus in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to analyze legal risks within contracts, and know when appropriate to escalate to the legal team or to external resources, as necessary, for further evaluation or approval.
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits