Go-To-Market Systems Manager
As a Go-To-Market Systems Manager at Moveworks, you will own our Sales and Marketing technology stack. To help us maximize our investment into a dozen world-class SaaS tools — Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, People.ai, and Clari — you will make sure that these systems are configured to enable every member of our Sales and Marketing team to amplify their impact and deliver results with seamless workflows and automation.
Our AI platform redefines how companies support their employees, allowing them to stay productive wherever they’re working and whenever they need help. We need you to provide a similarly magical experience to our own team.
You are someone who enjoys diving deep into Salesforce or Outreach administration. From building processes, triggers, and workflows to setting up nuanced systems integrations, you want to create the best user experience imaginable. At the same time, you enjoy talking to users to understand evolving real-life scenarios and using that input to constantly improve these systems.
This role is an individual contributor role with the trajectory to evolve into a people manager role as our Sales & Marketing teams grow and we build out the GTM Systems team. This role reports to the Director of GTM Operations.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.What you’ll do:
- Work closely with GTM Ops Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing Operations to implement new processes while enhancing existing processes across GTM systems.
- Be the hands-on administrator of our Salesforce instance, taking ownership of all automation and customizations and assuring a congruent user experience for 150+ highly demanding GTM users.
- Be the hands-on Outreach administrator, working with the Sales Development leadership team to make sure the tool maximizes our amazing SDR team’s output and satisfaction.
- Be the hands-on administrator for all our other GTM tech stack, including Clari, People.ai, and Gong, ensuring that the interconnections and data flows between all these systems are optimal and efficient.
- Identify and evaluate new GTM technology that can bring value and provide recommendations to the GTM leadership on which new tools we need to add to our tech stack.
- Work on implementing new GTM tools and integrating them with the existing tech stack.
- Partner with the GTM Enablement team to provide tools training to the GTM teams.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of working experience in an Enterprise SaaS sales & marketing environment.
- Extensive Salesforce administration experience (custom objects, custom report types, process builder, complex roll-ups, data loader, 3rd party tools integrations). Salesforce Certified Administrator credential is a plus.
- Extensive Outreach administration experience (triggers, custom fields, governance profiles). Outreach Certified Administrator is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and an understanding of custom CPQ objects. Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist credential is a big plus.
- Experience administering other GTM tools such as Clari, People.ai, and Gong.
- Experience managing the implementation and rollout of new GTM tools that integrate with the existing tech stack.
- The ability to manipulate data sets in Google Sheets / Excel with such ease that onlookers are amazed.
- A passion for fast-paced environments that focus on transparency, collaboration, rapid iteration, and continual improvement.
- A deep sense of curiosity and a desire to get your hands dirty to meet deadlines and goals.