The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
Our team is looking for a Partner Enablement Manager to manage EDB’s global partner enablement program and efforts which will drive EDB Partner sales success and expand EDB opportunities.
The core mission of this role is to ensure that EDB Partners are empowered to identify new sales opportunities for EDB and drive successful sales cycles. Key areas of execution include:
- Ensuring the right content and assets are in place
- Driving certifications to confirm partner command of key areas
- Providing the ecosystem and forums for enablement and knowledge adoption.
Detailed responsibilities can be found below
- Execute Partner Enablement programs including communications, scheduling, measurement and reporting
- Ensuring partners have a command of:
- EDB ideal customer profile
- EDB portfolio, personas, and usec cases
- How to drive successful sales engagements
- Collaborate with Channels team to understand priorities and strategic direction
- Collaborate with our EDB Professional Services and Training organizations
- Measure and assess the effectiveness of partner enablement to inform future program requirements
- Identify areas where additional Partner learning and reinforcement are required
- Collaborate with Customer Experience and Marketing teams to increase Professional Services and Training awareness in order to generate engagement
- Develop customer and partner success stories and reference management for Sales organization in collaboration with EDB Product Marketing
- In collaboration with sales operations, provide structured progress reporting and data management on partner engagement metrics, maintain high data quality in the CRM (Salesforce) for partner accounts and contacts that feed into dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing or related disciplines
- 10+ years Professional Services and Training experience (Open source or database experience a big plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with image editing software
- Previous experience understanding SaaS development and digital technology trends
- Ability to build trusting relationships with new and established Partners
- Self-sufficient, enthusiastic and motivated
- Creative and innovative with the ability to identify and develop opportunities
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. We’d love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our company’s integrity.
Our US benefits package is listed here - additional benefits packages available upon request