Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
The Global System Integrator (GSI) Alliance Director is responsible for developing & executing the joint go-to-market strategy with a dedicated GSI or a portfolio of GSIs. This position proactively works with a broad set of GSI and internal stakeholders to increase business outcomes for GSIs, Dataiku & our joint clients. This individual's performance will be measured against specific outcomes associated with revenue growth, joint GSI offers and development of GSI capabilities/capacity around Dataiku.
For Colorado based roles: This position has an estimated minimum annual salary of $209,000, plus opportunities for equity. Dataiku offers additional incentives for eligible roles which may or may not include discretionary cash compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program. Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits for the position, will be at Dataiku's sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, the qualifications of the candidate and other relevant business considerations. Dataiku also reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.
In this role you will:
- Develop partnerships with designated GSI(s) that drive revenue through solutions, project delivery & extended market reach
- Build & execute against global business plans with GSI partner(s) that accelerate revenue, awareness, enablement & joint solution development
- Work with GSI partner(s) to develop and market vertical\horizontal solutions that address specific client needs and expand the addressable market for Dataiku’s software & GSI Services
- Work with Dataiku field teams including Executive Leadership, Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Partner Managers & Partner Solutions Architects to drive & support engagement with GSI client relationship executives and practitioners in targeted accounts
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews and communicate important information across GSI(s) in markets around the world
Core Skills & Talents:
- Passion for operating in the technology ecosystem, engaging with large organizations, data science & enterprise AI
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills
- Comfort establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers
- Ease in speaking to stakeholders at all levels and various departments: from business executives to data scientists, analysts & IT
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulate solutions that deliver real business value and drive performance with GSIs and within Dataiku
- Ability to recognize & maximize new business opportunities
- Well organized; handle multiple relationships & assignments simultaneously
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 7-10 years working within a Global Systems Integrator(s) with focus on data & analytics, pricing models and project delivery
- 7-10 years of prior partner/alliance management experience with GSIs. Preferably within enterprise software or data science
- Validated results in prior roles
- Command of technology ecosystem; cloud providers (ex: AWS, Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud), leading technologies (ex: Snowflake, Allation, Tableau) databases and big data technologies (ex: Hadoop, Spark)
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics, data science or similar study. MBA, Masters in Computer Science or similar degree preferred
- The ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: [email protected]
Read Full Job Description