Global Resource Manager at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, and we want you to be a part of it!
We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to join our Customer Success Organization as a key member of the Customer Success Business Operations team. In CS Business Operations, we partner with key collaborators across the company to drive improvements to the efficiency, profitability, effectiveness, and innovation of Acquia’s key business processes. Our Global Resource Manager will be responsible for Global resource management across Expert Services and provide incremental support to the broader Customer Success organization. The core focus of this role will be ensuring that the Expert Services organization meets its business, financial, and customer satisfaction goals through effective and efficient resourcing. This role will directly support the Director of Customer Success Business Operations.
- Manage the global resource management program ensuring that customer-facing services engagements are staffed in a timely manner and that utilization is optimized across billable resources
- Become a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the Expert Services Leadership team with regards to delivery team capacity, quarterly bookings performance, hiring recommendations and ad hoc requests
- Establish a global view of resources, identify trends to enable forecasting, and proactive capacity planning
- Maintain and improve deployment of professional services automation tool (Mavenlink) for all resource management and reporting needs
- Develop, maintain and improve reporting on key business metrics across Expert Services including staffing, utilization, and project level financials
- Assist with ad hoc reporting, data collection, and strategic initiatives across Customer Success
- Provide support for other business operations process and ad hoc priorities as they arise
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Operations Management preferred
- 3+ years of resourcing or staffing experience in a technical professional services environment
- Strong relationship management, persuasion, and negotiation skills in a global environment
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset with a focus on continuous improvement
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Familiarity with professional services automation tools and any business intelligence (BI) platform; experience with Mavenlink or Domo is a plus
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it, time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.