At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire 15% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are looking for a high-energy and self-driven Procurement Specialist to join us! In this role you will manage vendors and purchases; as well as support other global procurement projects and initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Day to day vendor management requests.
- Global purchasing focal point -- managing purchases end to end.
- Manage local and international suppliers and locate new suppliers.
- Develop and implement a procurement strategy for "BUY" items category focusing on improvements and innovations.
- Managing purchasing projects in various areas as required.
- Handling negotiations and contracts end to end.
- Working with all relevant stakeholders -- business owner, legal, finance, security, etc.
- Providing service to multiple internal managers and employees within the organization.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years experience in global procurement role.
- BA degree strongly preferred.
- High capability to engage other functions in the organization to implement changes.
- Ability to pivot, flex, and genuinely enjoy a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to multi-task and operate independently.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description