Global Partner GTM Lead, KPMG at ServiceNow (Charlotte, NC)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The world of work is one of the most pressing issues that business leaders face today and, as the defining enterprise platform of the 21st century, ServiceNow is poised to be the platform of choice to tackle this critical imperative. But we will not do it without joint value proposition and GTM plans with our key Systems Integrator partners and that is exactly where this role comes into play.
The KPMG Global Partner GTM lead will join our Global Partner GTM team and the Alliance & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) team. This team is at the forefront of driving ServiceNow's growth to $15B and beyond, working closely with the partner ecosystem. The Global Partner GTM team is focused on the joint GTM activities for partner initiatives, with a portfolio of strategic Systems Integrator partners. The team has a goal to drive to drive profitable revenue through managing the portfolio of GTM activities. These initiatives map to key strengths and competencies for the partner and ServiceNow and help accelerate time to value for customers.
The KPMG Global Partner GTM lead is an exciting role and accountable for collaboratively identifying the priority focus areas for collaboration, developing the business case for individual initiatives, defining the KPMG & ServiceNow GTM strategy, and collaborating to launch, manage the lifecycle of the initiatives and help drive results.
At a business level, you will be working with ServiceNow and KPMG stakeholders to develop a common vision for joint Go To Market. You will position and advocate KPMG's capabilities at ServiceNow and ServiceNow capabilities at KPMG. As a result, the successful candidate will possess deep knowledge of KPMG practices, initiatives and priorities, strong understanding of ServiceNow value proposition, excellent program management skills, ability to drive measurable outcomes, and should have a track record of demonstrated cross functional executive collaboration in a high-profile Consulting/Services/Enterprise Applications/SaaS organization that required securing consensus on key initiatives and priorities against targeted outcomes in a complex global high growth company.
The ServiceNow field, partner and business development teams will look to this role for thought leadership and insights on GTM strategy with KPMG.
This individual will also need to be adept at internalizing the global ACE mission and transformational operating model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth.
- Understand the strategic priorities and business drivers for KPMG and ServiceNow
- Identify the focus areas for collaboration, based on these priorities
- Develop the business case for individual initiatives, collaborate to define the joint KPMG & ServiceNow GTM strategy, and launch, manage the lifecycle of the initiatives and help drive results.
- Manage and monitor results and KPIs from the portfolio of initiatives in the joint GTM strategy
- Manage the cadence and communications with Executive stakeholders and sponsors on progress of GTM plan
- Work closely and collaboratively with global & regional ACE and extended teams, and with KPMG regional and industry leadership to operationalize the GTM plan
- Work strategically to identify incremental areas of mutual interest (for joint GTM collaboration) as KPMG and ServiceNow ideate and launch capabilities and Services that address customer, industry and business priorities.
- Drive tight cross-functional alignment across key internal stakeholders such as ACE Partner Acceleration, Solutions and Technology teams, ACE GAD, SRAM, RPM-T and SC teams and KPMG's ServiceNow, Domain and Industry teams.
- 10+ years of prior global alliances leadership experience with a Global Systems Integrator (ideally KPMG) or Enterprise Applications/SaaS company, focused on enabling and driving initiatives aligned to customers' Digital Transformation Journey, that drive revenue and accelerated growth
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in business, engineering, technology, or related fields
- Strong background and domain expertise working at the intersection of Enterprise Applications/SaaS companies and Systems Integrators, to collaboratively develop and drive value for customers
- Deep understanding of the value of Systems Integrator/Partner ecosystem for Enterprise Applications/SaaS companies
- Tireless advocate for Partners at Enterprise Applications/SaaS companies
- Team player who is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to be part of a high-performing team
- Demonstrate an ability to get things done, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated plan for resolution
- Adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment, have a growth mindset
- MBA / Master's preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.