Global Integration and Efficiency Management- Enterprise Strategic Director at FIS (Richmond, VA)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Strategic Initiatives Office of Global Integration and Efficiency Management is a part of the COO organization. This team is responsible for driving complex project-based high-profile business initiatives, providing cross segment engagement and leadership on a select number of high-priority financial and strategic issues facing the company globally.
What you will be doing:
- Proactively leading and partnering to deliver initiatives which require significant senior leader collaboration and relationship building with a solid results orientation focus.
- Deliver and communicate concise program updates to executives with the ability to dive into detailed explanations with confident executive presence.
- Researching, examining and analyzing data to determine judicious project outcomes and build the data into a meaningful story.
What you bring:
- Enjoys a highly collaborative environment while operating with a decisive and strong results oriented approach and thrives on driving change & growth.
- Successful track record of proactively delivering business improvement and efficiencies with operations and/or program leadership experience.
- Adept at setting, managing and juggling priorities to get to the best possible place
- Critical thinking skills; strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills able to multi-task well & under pressure
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS and fintech products
- PMP, Six Sigma, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Master's Degree, MBA or fintech certification
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Director level role. Directs and controls multiple functions, organizations, locations, products and/or technical disciplines. Is responsible for the long term strategic planning for their areas of responsibility, often having P&L responsibility. May manage senior managers, managers and sometimes professional individual contributors.
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.