The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
The Procurement team at Qualtrics supports all end to end procurement activities for any products or services that Qualtrics may need. The team is growing quickly with significant opportunities to develop best-in-class processes and drive strategic value for Qualtrics across both internal business stakeholders and Qualtrics’ suppliers. We manage all types of purchasing engagements across a wide array of categories and suppliers, from SaaS and IT to financial services and real estate.
In this role, you will lead the global team, and you will work closely with cross-functional teams such as legal, finance, and security to build on new business opportunities, identify savings opportunities, and drive compliance for procurement policies.
We are looking for someone who can effectively balance the significant roles of leading the team as a world class people manager, working closely with executives and buyers across the Qualtrics organization, and representing Qualtrics externally with our suppliers and partners.
We have assembled a team of experienced procurement professionals who are responsible for delivering a top tier procurement experience. This new leader will take the foundation built by our team and help take it to the next level.Expectations for Success
- Continue building our team to further establish a world-class, global procurement organization within Qualtrics.
- Lead our procurement team in designing and delivering the team’s strategic global vision on sourcing, negotiating, and supplier partnership.
- Establish and grow collaborative relationships with executives and key internal stakeholders to build procurement systems and processes that scale with and ahead of our growth.
- Optimize operations with suppliers and contractors, and partner closely with other finance teams, like FP&A, Accounts Payable, and Accounting.
- Establish, measure, and report on team OKRs (objectives and key results), KPIs, and global procurement strategy.
- Deliver relevant procurement training content to business stakeholders to ensure a standard approach for delivery of procurement best practices, policy, and tools.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business, or a related field
- 12+ years’ experience in procurement operations, strategic sourcing and/or supply chain disciplines
- Strong relationship building skills to proactively engage stakeholders on upcoming projects & high-level business priorities
- Strong and thorough understanding of strategic sourcing best practices and techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate policy and best practices with internal stakeholders, supplier contacts, and various cross-functional teams
- Ability to collaborate and lead strategic decision making as a team leader
- Familiarity and experience using various Source to Pay platforms such as Coupa, SAP Ariba, etc.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple projects and determine procurement team priorities as well as set expectations with internal stakeholders
- Experience working with SaaS, IT, or other technology contracts including understanding of Data Protection Agreements, Master Services Agreements, and execution of Statements of Work and Order Forms
- Strategic Sourcing/Procurement-related industry certification(s) (Six Sigma, SCM, etc.)
- Experience with fiscal planning cycles and ad hoc financial analysis
- Experience with large scale Procure to Pay systems
- Willingness to train and educate users in new processes, policies, and procedures or technologies
- Reorder priorities on short-notice and adapt to changing requirements
- Internal customer-focused ability to identify/solicit key stakeholder needs and develop solutions to address these needs
- Ability to project manage the contract review process with internal stakeholders and coordinate with legal subject matter experts as needed
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories