Global Giving & Associate Engagement Specialist at Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (Columbus, OH)
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Execute the annual operating plan that fulfills the comprehensive philanthropy and associate engagement strategy
- Own the execution of total company calendar for all engagement events and initiatives
- Maintain an accessible Global Giving dashboard, tracking all information for key metrics
- Lead and coordinate all key philanthropic programs & communication (i.e. volunteer initiatives, in-kind programs)
- Support development of Global Giving content for internal and external channels
- Manage A&F Challenge fundraising operations across key revenue streams in partnership with fiscal agent
- Coordinate and execute fundraising strategies and programs, working towards specific fundraising goals with a focus on frequent sponsorship communication and benefits fulfillment
- Execute against A&F Challenge experience plan for both in-person and virtual events, hiring service vendors, ordering supplies, supporting event guests, managing incentive programs, and gifting and contributing to the
- operational plan
- Support leadership engagement plans and activations through admin communication and budget management
- Manage and track giving and engagement budget, logging partners across all internal platforms (TPRM, NMVPS), processing payments and completing monthly distros
- Team Up with Facilities, Security, Catering Team, ESG Team, Communication along with other key business partners to ensure events and programs are executed and communicated to associates
- Oversee team operations, scheduling external meetings, order catering, visitor management, completing expense reports, and managing any gifting
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Passion for people and community-based, purpose-driven work
- Demonstrated experience in operationally excellent project management skills with ability to manage a variety of tasks at one time, with the ability to respond quickly and positively to change
- High connectivity to trend, evolving demands of customers / associates
- Ability to communicate across a variety of audiences and leadership levels
- Ability to use technology and comfortable working with numbers and reporting
- A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners; successful track record in building and maintaining relationships
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, [including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off], as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER