Global Digital Leader, Transport at AECOM (Dallas, TX)
AECOM is seeking a Global Digital Leader for our global Transport business line to lead the overall digital transformation for this business line in 3 key areas:
- Maturing the digital delivery of the core design and engineering services
- Creating new digital capabilities (services and hosted solutions) to support the Transport businesses globally and differentiate our offering.
- Supporting our Transport business clients on their own digital transformation journey.
About Digital @AECOM
As a member of the global digital leadership team, this role will work with professionals around the world to advance AECOM's global digital strategies and priorities. The global digital team includes strategy, solution management, hosted services delivery, and consulting services delivery. The global digital leadership team works closely with our global digital capability center for digital engineering platforms and applications and the regional engineering and planning teams adopting digital solutions.
The Global Digital Leader for Transport, will report to the Chief Digital Officer and support the Transport business line.
The Global Digital Leader will develop and lead the execution of a global digital strategy that both accelerates transformation and delivers growth. The global digital leader will be confident in setting direction and experienced in rolling their sleeves up to facilitate workshops, write business cases, support strategic bids and prepare materials to assist with the adoption of new digital capabilities.
As a connector and influencer, the Global Digital Leader will draw from existing digital talent to elevate their ideas, concepts and MVPs and mature them into scalable solutions that are easy for other teams to adopt.
This role will be working with teams across the world to standardize platforms, frameworks and workflows as well as creating new hosted services and digital consulting service offerings. Providing compelling business cases, the global digital leader will secure funding based on measurable business impact and will track progress through adoption.
This will be a primarily remote/virtual position that can be based in a variety of US locations.
- Set and report against effective objectives and key results
- Define and communicate preferred platforms, frameworks and cornerstone applications for each technical practice in the business line
- Provide direction to the global capabilities team on the business line needs for global enterprise software agreements.
- Identify digital talent from across the business line globally and connect them
- Share best practices, scripts, libraries etc
- Map out the new digital capabilities the business line should adopt
- Develop business cases to justify investment in new digital capabilities. Conduct Build/ Buy/ Partner analysis.
- Prepare change management plans and communication materials to support region adoption teams. Track and communication adoption monthly.
- Support global bids for top global business line pursuits
- Present digital visions, concepts and offers to key clients
- Prepare educational materials for internal teams and clients
- Showcase proof points and case studies.
- Celebrate success
- Self-starter with the ability to work as a positive, energized and adaptable global team member
- Flexible with work times to align with colleagues in different time zones
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and influence senior leaders.
- Extremely strong relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to champion and drive ideas/programs/solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, able to work under pressure and prioritize effectively
- Able to demonstrate passion, energy and drive, especially in the face of resistance.
- BA/BS plus at least 15 years' experience in engineering delivery or digital solution delivery or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, including at least 6 years of leadership experience.
- Demonstrated experience growing a digital business (or business line)
- Demonstrated collaborative influencing skills
- Demonstrated client presentation skills
- Demonstrated innovation delivery
- Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skill.
- Knowledge of financial reporting (return on investment)
- Experience managing research and development
- Experience working in international teams
- Experience with transport systems and technologies
- Degree in Engineering or Information Management
- MBA or other business degree
Offered rate of compensation (Colorado locations only) will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The salary range for this position is $137,000 - $240,000.
AECOM is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees. Depending on your employment status, AECOM benefits may include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence, voluntary benefits, perks, wellness and global well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and Service Awards programs.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you're working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion - a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts - planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers - leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let's get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Management
Business Line Corporate
Business Group Corporate
Strategic Business Unit Office of the CEO
Country United States of America
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 271184BR
Additional Locations US - Atlanta, GA - 1360 Peachtree St NE, US - Dallas, TX - 13355 Noel Road, US - Glen Allen, VA - 4840 Cox Road, US - Houston, TX - 19219 Katy Freeway, US - Los Angeles, CA - 300 S Grand Ave, US - Raleigh, NC - 5438 Wade Park Boulevard, Suite 200, US - Seattle, WA - 1111 3rd Avenue, US - Tampa, FL - 7650 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.