Global Alliance Director - TechM and TCS at Celonis
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Global Alliance Director for TechM and TCS.
The work you'll do:
- Own, manage and drive all aspects of the Global Alliance relationship and strategy for TechM and TCS.
- Establish global business plans and strategies for sell-to, sell-with and sell-through with clear objectives and manage the execution of the defined plans across the GTM organization
- Define and drive the Alliances' technical and sales enablement journey
- Establish strong executive relationships sponsoring the Alliance
- Expand the network within your assigned Alliances through continuous enablement around the joint value proposition of Celonis
- Orchestrate pipeline generation and Go to Market activities with various Ecosystem teams and sales globally to drive Celonis license growth
- Identify focus areas to develop differentiated solutions to market together
- Build and orchestrate high-performing teams within the Alliances and the GTM organization to follow and reach joint Alliance objectives
The qualifications you need:
- Minimum 15 years of experience working for and/or partnering with GSIs in Sales / Alliance Management / Business Development
- Enterprise software sales experience collaborating and selling with GSIs
- Track record of successfully achieving set revenue goals in channel sales
- Significant experience in defining partner strategies in a hypergrowth environment
- Networking enthusiast, with a proven track record in establishing successful strategic Alliance relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate strategies effectively on all management levels
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to world-class customers
- Outstanding strategic mindset and execution power focused on long-term success
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong action orientation to get things done
- Team orientation and exceptional leadership skills to keep teams aligned and focused to achieve set objectives
- Ability and willingness to travel (40-50%)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .