Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
This role is based out of the London office.
As an Agency Development Lead at Reddit, you will play a key role in working with our clients' agencies of record. You'll develop strategic relationships, have a business building mindset from the global holding company level to individual agencies of all types (creative, media, social) to ensure we deliver value to agencies. You'll educate agencies on the best ways to leverage Reddit’s 300+ million users while staying on-brand for their clients. You will be responsible for driving and identifying revenue growth and relationships with key agency partners through upfronts, education, and ideation directly with the Agencies.
- Act and serve as a liaison between the assigned Holding Company and Reddit to help them develop first-class strategic programs and partnerships
- Build Reddit’s annual and quarterly strategic plan for assigned Holding Company including a deep financial analysis
- Manage the bottoms up and top-down go-to-market approach with key internal stakeholders including cross-functional leads
- Set the foundation and define the benchmark for the success of your assigned Holding Company, developing world-class initiatives and projects such as Immersion Days and Joint Business Plans
- Develop and contribute to tentpole events in collaboration with assigned Holding Company and Reddit (CES, SXSW, Cannes)
- Be the thought leader in the industry; acting as an ambassador and spokesperson for Reddit acting as an advisor
- Develop and negotiate trading agreements at an agency holding company level and manage the legal process
- Lead and facilitate educational training to inform best practices for using Reddit
- Work with agencies to uplevel their creative thinking and structure programs that deliver positive business impact for their clients
- Ensure that agencies’ voice, opinions, ideas, and feedback are being conveyed back to Reddit's Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Provide input to Product Marketing & Product teams about advertiser insights and needs for new products, features, and solutions
- Partner with sales to develop and create account-level planning initiatives to accelerate Tier 1 and Growth Accounts
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years of experience in brand advertising partnership sales and/or account management
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with agency holding companies and strong relationships across the agency landscape
- Is flexible and has the innate ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work and environment managing change effectively
- Exhibits a high level of competency in oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in building and cultivating relationships with senior agency decision-makers at the C-Suite and VP Level
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical and Dental Scheme
- Life Assurance, Income Protection
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Benefit
- Family Planning Support
- Monthly Global Wellness Days
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].