Global Advisory Services Resource Manager at Atlassian
The Advisory Services Resource Manager is responsible for ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time. This means helping us manage incoming customer engagements and align those engagements with the right team members across our global services teams. This can sometimes feel like a game of Tetris and requires you to be creative, analytical, and organized. A successful Resource Manager has a passion for delighting our customers, builds strong relationships with internal teams, thrives in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment, is organized with keen attention to detail, and utilizes strong interpretive skills. The primary responsibility of this position is to execute and coordinate key tasks required for forecasted and active Advisory Services engagements. This position will ensure that engagement staffing is accurately managed to assure timely delivery of contracted engagements as well as contribute to capacity models and operational requirements, identify and mitigate risks, and connect with other related internal teams.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform all tasks required to accurately allocate and assign resources to high confidence opportunities (e.g. soft bookings) and contracted customer-facing engagements, contributing to financial performance targets through efficient and effective resource utilization.
- Work with Enterprise Advocates to regularly align on the presales opportunity pipeline.
- Work with Advisory Services Solutions Advocates to ensure pipeline and opportunities are accurately reflected and up to date in FinancialForce.
- Continuously monitor current and upcoming staffing requirements based on sales pipeline and company initiatives.
- Proactively identify and resolve staffing challenges and constraints; alerting department leadership to client impacting issues related to renewals or churn that require escalation.
- Create and produce accurate reporting as needed to support business requirements; analyze and report on key business metrics related to staffing and utilization.
- Arrange and conduct regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to review current and future assignment requirements, informing Advisory Services leadership of unresolved instances of over-allocation/underutilization.
- Collaborate with operations teams to support systems and data transfer for revenue recognition.
- FinancialForce data management with project and assignment creation, client confirmation, and tracking.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 7+ years resourcing experience in the professional services industry or similar
- Proficiency and experience with named PSA and CRM tools (e.g. Financial Force, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong command of analysis and data visualization tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills with an eye towards efficiency and customer experience
- Clear and concise communication skills in both written and verbal form
- Ability to be both diplomatic and firm when necessary to obtain results
- Ability to work in time-sensitive and high-visibility situations both internally and with customers
- Ability to independently prioritize and organize workload across multiple work streams in a dynamic environment
- Experience with globally distributed team models and technical teams is a plus
More about the CSI team
It's all right there in the name when you join the Atlassian Customer Success and Innovation team you are at the heart of empowering our customers to do more with our products as they unleash the potential in their teams. We are big on distributed collaboration and are passionate about our customer-first culture. Working in this team at Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on some of our biggest accounts, fast. You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions; we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.