Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the Team and Opportunity:
Quartet’s Market Operations team is responsible for delivering value to customers, which starts with building a strong local presence in each of our markets. Specifically, the customer Ieadership team is responsible for creating, implementing, and scaling Quartet’s Care Connections and Care Transformations products and services for all members of a key customer.
The General Manager is responsible for supporting overall success of the key customer relationship and is a trusted partner and point of contact, reporting into the Vice President, Market Operations. She/he will lead cross-functional processes across the organization to ensure continuous innovation and delivery of excellent performance outcomes for the contract. This includes close collaboration with the Quartet Leadership Team (QLT), product development, technology, growth, revenue, patient operations, and other areas of market operations to address pain points, meet contract SLAs, and produce long-term value for the customer.
This partnership requires people who enjoy a fast-paced environment with daily client interactions, and the General Manager will be responsible for owning the operational and relationship components. She/he should be highly organized and comfortable with managing multiple operational initiatives while building trusted relationships internally and externally. The General Manager will also engage leaders within Quartet and the customer to develop and execute on strategies that address complex business problems and result in improved patient care and outcomes, so she/he should be confident and capable working with all levels within an organization.
- Design and lead the operational strategy and oversee ongoing execution across all operational aspects of the contract
- Own & strengthen the partnership - develop relationships with key stakeholders, gather and understand needs and requirements, and ensure client satisfaction with the delivery of Quartet’s products and services
- Serve as a leader of client communications and meetings with senior client leadership and operations-level leaders across payor teams (e.g. with data, provider network/relations, clinical and customer experience/service teams)
- Direct internal execution of client initiatives by partnering with Quartet leaders across all functions and aligning resources to ensure long-term success
- Monitor overall operational performance metrics and SLAs for the contract and identify trends that may inform process improvement within product and operations
- Master’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of clinical operations and care delivery experience
- Account management experience, including ownership of relationships with C-level executives at health plans and/or provider organizations
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to engage, build credibility, and create trust across all levels of an organization
- Ability to work in-person in Philadelphia, PA for 2 - 3 days per week
- Leadership experience in a high growth start-up healthcare company
- 3+ years’ experience in Value Based Care, Network Growth / Development, and Management Services Organization (MSO) operations
- Successful track record of creating, launching, and scaling new clinical products & services
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.